Tree of Savior Forum

General kTest Thread

Ah true, i forgot it.
Ok, if you have enough time to test it and give the details of levels effects it’ll be perfect :+1:

I have a C3 Cryo, so I’ll help test out the new Subzero Shield later. :wink:

1 Like

videos please!! :smile:

Hello :heart: thank you for the news
Any news about C3 Sorcerer?

There’s not been any new skills added for them yet. But there are skill icons in the files.

1 Like

So we tested out Subzero Shield a bit more.

Subzero Shield - Lasts for 18 seconds (+3 secs per level), shields 50% of incoming damage, and reflects damage taken. Freeze lasts for 3~4 seconds at all levels. It has a 30% chance to Freeze when reflecting damage. (+10% Freeze chance per level)

It has a max level of 5, even past C2.

Subzero Shield can reflect BOTH Magic and Physical type damage. Projectiles (missiles) is unclear. The reflect damage can also proc Subzero Shield and cause an chain of freezes, as you see above.

The fact it cuts damage by 50% (seemingly) is very strong though, the freeze is nice as well. Sometimes, the damage shows up as full (80 damage hits in the window) but is also halved. (40 damage hits in the window)

11 Likes

Thanks for the informations !
2 more questions : The cooldown has been changed ? Is the freeze duration still 5 sec (as said before) or you’re sure it’s 3-4 (like ice pike, Ice Bolt and Ice Wall) ?

If you check the video, look under my name and you can see the timer, it should be 3 seconds. (It refreshes as I re-freeze!)

The cooldown is 45 seconds, and 50 with one of its attributes.

Oh sorry didn’t see the debuff icon. Yeah it seems to be 3sec Freeze duration.
So, with the attribute Subzero Shield : Duration maxed, the Freeze duration is 8sec ? Seems pretty awesome :smiley:
Thanks for the details ^^

*Sees they fixed Lethargy and Sleep*
I like to believe my reports caused that fix. Don’t burst my bubble ok! ;x;

Does the collision damage change make it so it cant apply to immovable things like bosses too? RIP Cartar. Again. (it already lost the multiple hits on that earlier)

One last question, how does the Ice Rod and Divine Might affect Subzero Shield ?
Is it me or the reflected damage or “proc” seems to have an internal cooldown (look like 1sec) ? That’ll explain why you reflect some hit (and then reduce damage) and some don’t.

That might be true, there also might be lag due to KR ping acting there.

Ice Rod and Divine Might affect Subzero Shield like normal, so +1 level. Duration increases and it should also add +10% Freeze Chance.

Just to clarify how the collision damage chance would work with bosses, is it when you use a skill that can knockback (i.e. Cartar Stroke) on the boss, or when you knockback an enemy into a boss?

Also, found this pretty funny. Hexen Dropper and Dust Devil with a Pistol have an amusing animation. I expect it’ll change eventually… maybe?

The first.

Currently, using Cartar Stroke on an immovable target (elites, bosses, etc), the collision damage applies like 5~6 times for some reason and it deals stupid high damage. I think they made it do only one hit on them in one of the last patches of iCBT, but that new patch makes it sound like the collision damage wont apply to them at all.

According to the notes, I don’t think that’s the case.

It says it fixed the collision attribute of Cartar Stroke from dealing lower damage than expected, and also stopped Collision Damage working on enemies or structures in ‘knocked down’ or ‘knocked back’.

I don’t think it would prevent it, though we’ll check it out.

1 Like

so now the lethargy additional damage for strike attacks is100% on lvl5?

@EternalDream

I tried Cartar Stroke with the Collision Damage attribute on a Glizardon in the Lv 50 Instance and this was the result.

You should be able to confirm if what you said is now removed, since I didn’t have an example to check it against. (I’ve not seen that before.)

@DiscKZee
I saw a lot of people still wondering because the patchnotes weren’t totally clear about that…

Are all channeling skills (possession, bwa, etc) fixed in kobt now?

I still need to get to Sadhu C2 (a lot of other things I can easily test have been cropping up) to check Possession out and see if it’s indeed fixed.

Please remind me exactly what the issue with them is? I’m guessing if you get hit whilst channeling the skill, it’s cancelled, right?

You pretty much get canceled the milli second after pressing the key already, when getting hit. Sappers traps and beefderby’s carvings are affected as well.

Luckily my Kabbalist is a Dievdirbys, so I can check that.

1 Like