Tree of Savior Forum

General kTest Thread

I mean all 1/2 or lower price buyers in general. No talts? Fine. Varv Skins for 5k aren’t much better.

One can still sell/buy items on market. Just put a price a bit lower then others when selling. If no one will buy trash items for 100s they’ll put a lower price. It’s just supply and demand.

But yes, I think that adding similar functionality to the market is good but not that necessary.

Reminder: Talt is now used for leveling up guilds.

The Talt demand is actually SERIOUS now.

Stupid pricing can’t be avoided, if it’s buyers who persistently try to rip people off in buy-in shops or sellers who think they’re up by 15 mil just cause they find a Battle Bracelet, they get nothing. Cause they are greedy trash, and nobody gives into their demands. Anyway if you wanna say that they waste space, yes. Unfortunately, you can’t kill people with Druid’s Telepath if they are a stall, but that’s all in the past. The system was awfully buggy, cause you could literally set up a stall on-top of other players.

…In any case. It’s barely supply and demand in MMOs, at least with the current drop rates, which might have been buffed, but the problem still persists =.=

The demand for Zircons early on were huge (cause of Sage Wall), with literally almost no supply. Same with how it was for Petamion, Aias, Ignition, Gladiator Bands (+Battle Bracelets moreso). Venom, Mana-mana, Heaven & Hell, they were almost at a stock of ZERO, because their drop rate at dungeons were 0.5%.

When the supply is that low, it incurs auctioning behaviours to find the highest offer. Being able to communicate offers via these buy-in shops was like pseudo-bidding, cause people can see how much they were paying. Now sellers are kinda just devoid of informaion, and they either have to put their stuff for some ridiculous price with their name up, and hope people contact them for offers, constantly lower it till they find the highest bidders, or spam in normal chat looking for offers. Bleh.

Anyway, the loss of the buy-in shop seems like a huge loss in functionality, NOT a good thing with no compromising function. Also I completely did not see you answering how people find trash matts now… People aren’t even incentivised to sell those on the market cause they are worth that little, and they have to adjust the price for each matt to check if it is the lowest price… When they see a buy-in stall, they get to dump them away for whatever price conveniently, cause at least it reduces weight.

@rofldat Talt = Building materials now, I forget.

3 Likes

Now I see. I hope they’ll implement market buy-in mechanism eventually so that such pseudo-bidding will become even more effective.

Of course gem food shop near item merchant/storage/statue would work better, but mostly because it can sellf-advertise for newbies who would sell loot no NPC otherwise but such advertisment can also be a bit irritating. It also allows to drop many items at once, yes.

But I don’t see any way to implement similarly effective mechanism without polluting the whole city area (it was just a closed beta, things will become even worse and maybe it will even become uneffective with big amount of owerlapping shops near NPC or guys with 10 accounts).

• In the case of having an Alchemist as a party member, you can request for the item awakening dungeon by right clicking the alchemist user’s party UI.

I’m glad they did this, no more -3 potential just to do awakening.

1 Like

Cryomancer’s Subzero Shield has been changed. It now acts like a team buff (similar to Reflect Shield).

It seemingly can reduce melee damage (by half?) and can reflect Magic damage (not compeletely). Reflected damage (or melee hits) have a chance to freeze the enemy for a short period of time.

Magic damage seems to be reflected partially, but melee hits seem to be reduced. Not sure if Magic damage is reduced as well or just reflected.

14 Likes

This is awesome ! Do you know if they have also changed gust / ice blast by any chance ? These skills were rather weak as well (even if I know ice blast used to be OP but… they nerfed it by two ways : make it an overheat with high CD and remove the splash freeze part, IMO the skill would be fine if they only removed one of these aspect).

Gust’s animation was changed slightly, no change (that I know of) to Ice Blast.

2 Likes

How works Subzero Shield when Reflect Shield is on ?

They stack and reflect damage seperately. Subzero Shield doesn’t have a limit on hits unlike Reflect Shield.

Does the change to Subzero Shield make it a viable skill now ? Because it was bad/bugged before… and how about the attribute that make reflect stronger when wearing a shield ? Did you try it ?

We’ll have to test it more, but the skill’s a lot more viable especially for PvP. With it being a lasting buff (lasts for 23 seconds at Lv 1) it’s pretty good.

Hum, i’m gonna wait for the patch note but it seems great.
I made a new build PvP oriented based on Cryomancer with some points that i can move. With more details on the new Subzero Shield i’ll decide how many points i can put on it.

If you waiting for the patch notes of this being added, it was already translated. It doesn’t give any further details than ‘Subzero Shield was changed.’

I’ll see if I can check out more later. :wink:

Ah true, i forgot it.
Ok, if you have enough time to test it and give the details of levels effects it’ll be perfect :+1:

I have a C3 Cryo, so I’ll help test out the new Subzero Shield later. :wink:

1 Like

videos please!! :smile:

Hello :heart: thank you for the news
Any news about C3 Sorcerer?

There’s not been any new skills added for them yet. But there are skill icons in the files.

1 Like

So we tested out Subzero Shield a bit more.

Subzero Shield - Lasts for 18 seconds (+3 secs per level), shields 50% of incoming damage, and reflects damage taken. Freeze lasts for 3~4 seconds at all levels. It has a 30% chance to Freeze when reflecting damage. (+10% Freeze chance per level)

It has a max level of 5, even past C2.

Subzero Shield can reflect BOTH Magic and Physical type damage. Projectiles (missiles) is unclear. The reflect damage can also proc Subzero Shield and cause an chain of freezes, as you see above.

The fact it cuts damage by 50% (seemingly) is very strong though, the freeze is nice as well. Sometimes, the damage shows up as full (80 damage hits in the window) but is also halved. (40 damage hits in the window)

11 Likes