Tree of Savior Forum

General kTest Thread

Disc i want to ask you that do you think kob will remove all exp card?

I thought the period to create the character and earn accessory already would be open to this moment. Someone could tell me when it will open?

It should open in 19 hours 35 minutes. (20:00/8pm KST)

1 Like

You’re a few hours early.

Pre-creation opens at 8 PM KST on the 15th.
That’s 12AM GMT+1 or 6 AM EST

It lasts for 4 hours after which the servers close again.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Back on the topic of the economy and trading, I’ve been doing some reading about it.

I’ve heard that an item called ‘Token’ (which I’ve also seen in the game’s files under the ‘payment’ tab of item icons) will be needed to conduct trades. I’m not sure if this is 100% true though, I’ve only seen this mentioned in tester forum discussions. but not in any official sources just yet.

Also, from this article on inven.co.kr, Switch Gender will be an Oracle C3 skill and the only way to change your character’s gender.

4 Likes

Oracle is oficially the ‘‘WE NEED TO PUT ALL THIS UTILITY STUFF SOMEWHERE’’ class lmao.

8 Likes

Switch Gender will be an Oracle C3 skill and the only way to change your character’s gender.

Looks like thats one step closer to that archer craft class called 'Barber". In this barber class, they change your hairstyle and hair color!

1 Like

So the only C2 spell you’ll get is death sentence? Where am i even supposed to put my skill points? Oracle c2 will be exactly the se gameplay as it was in this beta, and if the only c3 spell is going to be switch gender, then R.I.P. Oracle.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I can’t wait for the ridiculous prices the first Oracles on C3 are going to push lololol

4 Likes

Yeah, of course, except that prophecy lv 5 is enough to keep it up 100% of the time (actually level 4 with a good timing), change level 10 you might get exp penalty if you change a monster, lv 5 counter spell already blocks 13 freaking ground skills, reseting and clarivoyance max level is 1

Omg, this is the best way to expend your rank 7, by far

Except by the fact it’s not.

1 Like

I translated the whole interview in that other thread in case you’re interested.

2 Likes

edit: didn’t see that the interview is in another thread!

Yep link below for convenience.

1 Like

Thanks, I’ve posted a link to this in the thread’s OP. :smile:

I’ll be finished with the next R7 Job skills soon, sorry for the wait!

3 Likes

When you have more information on this please post! <3

There’s still hope.

!!Instant boobs, 20k only

Economy, economy has changed.

do you need some materials to perform the switch gender?

or is that like instant switch?