Tree of Savior Forum

General kTest Thread

Thanks for the further clarification.

Just updating, since I think I missed this detail in light of the trading changes.

Subzero Shield has been changed to a self buff (no longer a party buff) and the freeze chance has been halved, I believe.

The first part is 100% correct, the second part we were still unsure of at the time.

Also, Squire C3’s skill ‘Mitigate Penalty’ is a buff which reduces the penalties of combat. It lowers the chance of losing durability, and lowers the penalty of lost silver and gems upon death according to the skill’s tooltip. (Numbers and further details shown in the tooltip below.)

Not sure if this is a stall skill as well yet either.

EDIT: On the topic of discussion about the Market and Trading changes; feel free to discuss this in this thread but try not to go too overboard. Reminder to keep the discussion civil and on-topic.

Any personal disputes that you feel you absolutely need to sort out, go do it in a private message.

Any sort of feedback is good and IMC do check up on this.

6 Likes

Can you post more about the cyclone new attribute?. What about cyclone 10 and deeds of valor 10? how long does it last? possible to keep it up all the time?

Cyclone Lv 10 lasts for 7 seconds, but right now I can’t test out Doppelsoeldner’s new skills and Cyclone due to a bug with skill resets. My Doppelsoeldner’s skills are bugged and will need to wait for a fix. Luckily I’m not the only one who has this bug so it should be fixed soon.

I can go check out the attribute for sure.

I might not have levelled Deeds of Valor when the bug happened so I could check it out as well.

@tomgo32000 Call and Perch are still the same time though, right?
Really glad that they did eventually cut the CD of those skills though.

Just a reminder, if you’re browsing this topic and can’t keep track of the class updates, please check out this post.

It consolidates a lot of the information posted here neatly.

2 Likes

Yes, the cooldowns of other skills remain the same.

Although just three of them are adjusted, it is a buff so great that I could not imagine. Now you can almost use Hovering and Circling alternately and ceaselessly. And I am very curious about Falconer’s C2 skill. My Falconer has already enclassed Cannoneer, otherwise I would love to test how the new skill performs.

Any detail of new C3 Paedoner skill?

Not yet. I’ve heard reports on the Tester Forums that Dekatos changes the hair style but unsure if that’s a bug or part of the skill.

1 Like

Barber class confirmed.

5 Likes

anyone know max lvl for sowrdman new bash attribute?

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Thank you for the hard work in testing korean server. Would anyone clarify me about the new attribute for Swordman Bash? 28 damage per attribute doesnt seem to scale that well IMO. Does it have around 10 levels or if the damage increase will be calculated into the Attribute Enhance we learned before? Thank you.

@DiscKZee Can you test if Stone Shot (quarrel shooter skill) still acts like Oblique (jumps to a nearby target) on KR server? Cause on iCBT2, it was jumping to a nearby target, or maybe that was AOE?

I’m pretty sure that’s how it worked too. It seemed to have some kind of column AoE effect to it, and I believe that’s a normal thing even experienced on iCBT2 and not a bug.

Can you elaborate more on this column effect aoe? Sorry, I don’t quite get it.

As in, it acts almost like a piercing bullet and hits in a line behind the first target. I’m not too familiar with Quarrel Shooter though so I could be remembering this wrong, whereby it acts more like Oblique (as in it jumps to a nearby target without needing to be in a line with it).

But the fact it had an AoE effect to it is correct.

1 Like

I see. Thank you very much!

I’m a bit puzzled as to why they are outright removing nice features that are already in the game such as the buy shops and trading. I mean, the potential reduction thing when trading was something most people came in terms with pretty easily because it made sense, but I don’t think people are ever going to be happy about this new system.

I think the market system was great as it was in iCBT, market was simple and a fast way to make transactions (when it worked) but eating a tax. People used megaphones and normal trading when they wanted better deals, but it took a bit longer. People would still buy megaphones for TP and use them for these sort of transactions already, so I don’t see why we need this kind of icoin/TP market system.

Hey Tom, what are your thoughts on musketeer and cannoneer and which one do you like the most out of the two after testing both of them?

Because at first I was leaning towards musketeer but apparently you can’t use multi shot / oblique shot with a musket? So that probably means musketeer is not compatible with archer/ranger skills or scout split shot. I hope that this is just a bug but if it is intended that is really bad, because musketeer on its own looks really lackluster.

I saw this video of musketeer, and the damage output was very disappointing. I thought musketeer had aoe skills but from this video it looks like they are just tons of multi hit single target skills like multi shot. The guy might have been undergeared, but he is 30+ levels above the monsters and goes oom after killing 8 normal monsters and 2 elites, I could kill way faster just spamming oblique shot in icbt2 in the same zone.