Tree of Savior Forum

General kCBT3 Changes - Summary

@DiscKZee Hey, do you know the max amount of guild member slots? I see in one of the images 1/25 - thats another pretty important thing.

Itā€™s a max of 25 slots it seems, Iā€™ve got 3 people in so far and itā€™s 3/25 now. :smile:

1 Like

is that at lv 1 guild progression or is that overall?

DiscKZee, u have any information about the bug exploit in this kCBT? Iā€™m talking about this: [Exploit] Infinite quest rewards and unrestricted Class switching

1 Like

I had a look at that post, and I can confirm that the exploit also works on kCBT.

IMC really need to fix that as soon as possible, people have sent tickets though so the word should get out to them!

4 Likes

Really really good thing this was found and made public before any public, permanent server like Open Beta is released. Else youā€™d have a legit server reset situation.

2 Likes

I went to the place where u can get those level9exp card and I saw almost 20 people thereā€¦ also a centurion. Thanks god that this icbt is almost over, I feel sad for those people using the exploit.

To be fair, itā€™s better that itā€™s exploited in Closed Beta now and widely known. The more well known it is, the more urgent IMC have to deal with it. Itā€™d be worse if the same thing happened during an official release/open beta!

Itā€™s also good that it came to light near the end of iCBT. I hope IMC really crack down and fix this, even if they have to push kOBT back for it.

6 Likes

Summon Guild Member:

Level 1 = Can summon 16 members

Warp to Guild Member:

Level 1 = Navigate to the location of a selected guild member

Build Guild Tower:

Level 1 = Warp to guild tower
Level 2 = Use warehouse
Level 3 = Guild Growth (more members?)
Level 4 = Guild Events (believe they are adding function to this skill in a later patch)
Level 5 = Guild Hideout

Reduce Craft Time:

Level 1 = Reduce the craft time by 5% in guild tower only

Battle Orders:

Level 1 = Increase physical and magical attack by 35 for 35 seconds

6 Likes

It raises Physical and Magical Attack. Everything else is right, Iā€™m going to level up Build Guild Tower to 5 so I can confirm the other stuff soon.

Also, Warp to Guild Member has a 1 hour cooldown currently, but warping to a new map refreshes that cooldown, this is most likely a bug.

5 Likes

Thanks for the additional info, im looking to see how many members can be added.

Probably just a visual bug that we are experiencing in iCBT - you see it off CD but cannot use.

Can you test if you can warp to guild member that is in instanced dungeon and then summon other guild mates there?

Itā€™s not a visual bug since I can re-warp immediately after, which I tested.

I still need some more class levels first, so bear with me.

1 Like

Hereā€™s how Warp to Guild Member works, pretty simple.

6 Likes

Just thought Iā€™d show off Templarā€™s outfit in motion, itā€™s really nice with the cape included.

6 Likes

Any infos of featherfoot skills ? :smile:

1 Like

None so far! :frowning:

So an update on Corsair C3. Hexen Dropper is fine and not gone or deleted when advancing to C3, that was a bug exclusive to a KR Tester it seems!

However, even with the ā€˜Use Pistolā€™ attribute learned, you canā€™t use Pistols as a Corsair, and Pistol Shot can be used without a Pistol equipped.

This means we canā€™t test out how Double Weapon Assault works with Pistols, or if Dust Devil and Hexen Dropper work with Pistols (which I would guess donā€™t anyway but who knows?).

2 Likes

Guild Master recalling member window:

2 Likes

Anybody who can share info on Featherfoot skills? It would be much appreciated.

1 Like

Hereā€™s how Summon Guild Member works. You can call up to 16 members (+1 member per level) to warp to your location.

They then are prompted (itā€™s not a forced warp as seen in Riuniaā€™s post) if they want to warp.

The minute I get info on Featherfoot, Iā€™ll post it in thread. Iā€™ve not found any so far, nor have I seen any Featherfoots (ā€¦Featherfeet?) around. :confused:

2 Likes