Tree of Savior Forum

General kCBT3 Changes - Summary

I found the icons for Dust Devil and Hexen Dropper.

Hexen Dropper:

Dust Devil:

This confirms the spiral slash is Dust Devil and the rapid stabs is Hexen Dropper.

That’s a good change since it gives purpose to mounting. It’s a shame the SP cost is very taxing, especially considering Necromancer’s Shoggoth didn’t continually drain SP.

Dat skill animation <3 Dat damage <3

I was going through the patch files to find the icon for Conviction, and found it along with quite a few other skills.

Paladin C3: Conviction -

I guess it’s an attack skill.

Some other unimplemented skills which are present…

Bokor: Zombie Capsule -

Sorcerer: Evocation -

Barbarian: Cleave -

Barbarian: Helm Chopper -

Barbarian: Seism -

Reminder that these skills above could be scrapped, or eventually be implemented.

There’s a few more charming icons which go with Zombie Capsule…

It’s Bokémon time?

1 Like

That awesome Bokor buff! That is definitely a pokemon… Why the heck Barbarian have 3 new skillss?? That class is already pretty strong! Finally they buffed little bit of Paladin.

Just a reminder that these skills have been in the files for quite some time now, they may be scrapped or eventually implemented.

Conviction was around for a week or so before it was added, same with Dust Devil and Hexen Dropper.

Zombie Capsule has been present for a long time, as well as the Barbarian skills.

Evocation is fairly recent, added roughly around the same time as the Corsair skills.

Zombie capsule sounds cute haha…and well… we don’t know how it works but it sounds like a needed skill so I hope they implement it.

I so want to know if I need that conviction skill in my build or not btw. :smiley:

gj ^^
They rly need change dust devil icon lol
temporary icon?

I don’t understand why remove summons’ skills because
they were cool and unique like @Dastev said…
Why imc just don’t improve skills and AI =/

more skills… amazing
that’s because we said in iCbt feedback, that we want more skills :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
but I presume they will need more time to balance x.x

indeed, fancy skills animations =D
:heart_eyes:

I see… maybe some of those barbarian skill are just for replacements?? Not sure…

They may replace some skills or might just be added without removing anything. Or, they might not implement these at all. But it’s clear that their current focus is testing new skills.

Data for the Barbarian skills have been in the files since August. Right now, they seem to be adding a lot of new skills to classes, so if there’s any time these skills will be added in, it will probably be soon if IMC intends to do so.

But ultimately, it’s down to IMC’s development schedule.

I’m expecting the new Pyromancer and Elementalist skills first as they were just added with a recent patch.

I guess we will just have to wait and see. :wink:

Oohh new Pyro and Ele skills too? What are they about? Is at least their name available/

Yeah, three skill icons were added with the last patch. One Pyromancer skill and two Elementalist skills according to the game data.

Both this post and the link in the OP to the entire summary (check the datamined skill section) lists them and their skill icons.

The unimplemented Pyromancer skill is called ‘Flame Ground’.

The unimplemented Elementalist skills are called ‘Freezing Sphere’ and ‘Frost Cloud’.

Like Elementalists need more Fire and Ice spells with the existence of Pyro and Cryo, right?

It would make a total of 2 Fire and 4 Ice skills, with only 1 Lightning and 1 Earth (with 0 damage) skills.
But this unbalance of elements seems to be a problem with most games that has an “elemental master” class…

Rain skill is actually mix debuff skills. The ice element does not add much for it… So there actually only 1 ice skill for Elementalist.

Rain.
Duration [?]sec
Duration is doubled at [?]% chance
Movement speed -10%
LightningProperty Attack +35%
ATK on FlameProperty target 256

I hope they have more plans for wiz c2/c3 too
:grin:

Bro, do you have patch link to the “pvp skill calibration”?

It’s an exciting news to me since I cant think of how to counter stone shot’s 10s stun (for non-swordman), sleep 17s, hanging shot’s invulnerability 30s, etc etc

http://pastebin.com/WmSVhLc7

Number 11 is about the equipment and level standatization for PvP. Number 12 says about additioning and changing the effect of some (unknown) skills.

To me it seems they are related, but since IMC doesn’t really segregate that well their patch notes topics, it might not be the case.

I wanna be a Bokémon Master LMAO!!! :joy:

when will be next CTB?

when will be next CTB?

There’s no information about the next CBT right now. IMC will make an official announcement when they’ve finalised plans for another CBT.