Tree of Savior Forum

General kCBT3 Changes - Summary

Confirming it still only costs 1 charge for multi-hitting.

If Blessing receives further scaling, its base should be lowered. Currently it is pretty strong, since even basic attacks can procc it more than once if you have Sacrament or Enchant Fire (this one not confirmed, but mostly likely works too).

I am almost level 73/12, I am going to get Sadhu later to see if his basic attack will procc Blessing three times (4 with Sacrament)!
Probably will, unless Sadhu’s 3 hits are only visual and coded as only 1, like Catar Stroke…

1 Like

It’s entirely dependent on how much it would scale with. Currently, it will only add +170 damage maximum, which with multi-hit skills can be a lot but eventually it’ll fall off. If it was with the current base, 10~20% of SPR still would keep it relevant but would require the player to invest a lot of SPR for it to be useful. (i.e. Current Skill Value + (SPR * 0.2))

Potentially lowering the base would be good to not make it super crazy, but enhancing the scaling alongside it would be good to keep it relevant for support players who would put in more SPR than other stats.

But how Blessing works seems pretty decent now, especially with the skill multi hits only costing one charge.

This has been such a good week for updates. A lot of skills fleshed out, more attributes, and r7 classes beginning to arrive. I didn’t have much(any) interest in swordsman before, but fencer has completely changed that. Now i just hope Pied Piper can get me interested enough to want an archer.

@DiscKZee thank you so much for all of your contributions!

1 Like

Fencer is certainly interesting, but they’ve been changing a lot of other classes too, especially in the Swordsman tree!

My one gripe currently is that they need to address some early game issues with the base classes, especially Wizard. I hope IMC pay some attention to the base classes, as there’s very little reason to stay as one.

But other than that, lots of great changes. :grinning:

2 Likes

I agree, we need a little more incentive to stay in the base classes longer.

As an altoholic i will be making many clerics and wizards so it would be nice to have variety instead of following similar paths. Right now there is almost no reason to stay wiz2+ unless you’re going elementalist probably. Pyro and cryo have so much more to offer. I do like the idea of magic missile, just dont wanna feel like im gimping myself to get it.

I was gonna say cleric is in a much better place, but with the DM nerf, its in the same place as wiz. Krivis and priest have much more to offer than dm/fade/guardian spirit.

Plague Doctor skills sound interesting. I wonder how Beak Mask will work. I hope the visual is optional (murmillo too) so that it doesnt have to cover our pretty faces/headgear.

Hey Disc, did you test Vertical Slash =)? Before this change I saw these two cases on Youtube:

1. Vertical Slash lvl ? before Skull Swing: Around 1.400 damage. After SS lvl 1: Around 1.600 damage.

2. Vertical Slash lvl 2 before Skull Swing: Around 700 damage. After SS lv 5: Around 1.700 damage.

3. 4:45 and 3:40 to see the difference: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLHZJ8ClTRw
    2.1) 2:17 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDl6T039pig
    2.2) 1:14 and 1:15 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuoO2OwH3YE

It was a huge difference even if the swords or buffs weren’t the same.

1 Like

I’ve not been able to properly test it yet, especially since I don’t have Highlander C3, but my one of my party members in kCBT does. He should be available tomorrow to check it out.

I’ll make a point of remembering when I see him online tomorrow. The best way to do it would be PvP. :wink:

2 Likes

Thank you my friend! By the way, the second one skill build: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQl-rNh-aXU

Come on. Another evasion buff… I really do hope that increasing dexterity won’t be that compulsory. Anyway, thanks again for the update @DiscKZee.

An advance update for now, since I’ll be busy. More info coming later.

October 16th’s notes are out, and with it comes the inclusion of Fencer to Rank 6!

Trust me, it really isn’t. They’ve hit Evasion very hard. To get a lot of Evasion, you’ll need to be wearing full Leather armor, have a high Leather Armor Mastery, and be using classes which have decent Evasion buffs.

Statting into DEX purely isn’t as good anymore after its nerfs.

2 Likes

Oh, god, thanks so much for this info. It’s been bothering for some time to see a lot of "dodge"s in the pvp vids (which I assume were before the nerf). haha

Can’t wait for your update. Love from my keyboard :cherries:

Sometime before the wipe, they lowered Evasion and from the looks of it raised accuracy of mobs. My near-100% dodge Sadhu could not dodge as much anymore, even with full Leather! :frowning:

I’ll be grinding out for Fencer. Class Level 13 on Rank 5 Corsair.

I was debating whether to grind out my fencer on my hoplite2/corsair, or barb2/hoplite.

Since your testing corsair, let us know if corsair/fencer play well together :sunny:

Will do. :smiley:

Some more info from the latest patch:

• New attributes added for Wugushi:

Zhendu: Poison Resistance Decrease
Jincan Gu: Dodge Reduction

More info coming later.

EDIT: Refer to here.

Did centurion get removed this last patch (or rather removed soon?)

I’ve not seen any information regarding that.

I can check when I reach the Rank 6 Advancement screen though. It’s still listed in the Job list.

What gave you that idea, by chance?

It’s going to be deleted.

센츄리온 캐릭터가 삭제될 예정입니다. (삭제 시기 미정)
이에 따라 센츄리온 캐릭터를 보유하고 계신 테스터분들께

Translated:

1. Centurion character will be deleted. (Deleting time TBD)
  • Accordingly, the character who holds the Centurion who tester.
1 Like

Oh, I completely missed that, thanks for the information. :smile:

Interesting decision.

Seems like they are removing the class as a whole, I wonder if Fencer will be a permanent rank 6 class now. That would actually be amazing.

What source mentioned this by the way? I’m having trouble finding it, it’s not in the latest patch notes right? [size=12]I can’t be that blind.[/size]

EDIT: I found it, never mind! They ninja updated the notes. I guess that’s what the announcement was earlier.

Yes, from the looks of it characters with Centurion will be removed. I wonder if this goes for the class as well, or if they’re moving it to a higher rank.

EDIT 2: Refer to here.