Tree of Savior Forum

Gemstone Feud ft Deadimian

Sup, Rdx from ̶D̶e̶a̶d̶i̶m̶i̶a̶n̶ Fedimian server.

It’s possible to bring back into 1 or 2 (1 it’s better i think) channel for Feud? i dont know the situation on other server but in Fedimian, we are like 40-50(maybe?) players who tag on feud and 3 channel are really garbage as feck.

Before this wonderful patch, feud look like 25vs25 or 20vs20 with super fun time.

Now is just a Pve race, farming stupid gem and you have to search for five minutes before finding an enemy…

ex:

So Lord IMC , can you please bring back only 1 channel for feud (Fedimian server if you have not understood)

Because i want my fun time in feud, TBL (maybe rename into Solo Q) is garbage and non-existent, GTW is bad due to the nofight (scary players)

Thx

@STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Bob @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Letitia@STAFF_LordBeautyshopRdx (wait what)

ps: sorri for my bad engrish guys

FIXED

3 Likes

You know, actually I’m more into a single channel of Gemstone Feud. As for Telsiai server, now it’s kinda unfair and you win depending on which team got those well-equipped players. Then they just need to focus on more optimization on this single Gemstone Feud server so that it can handle even more than 200 players at the same time (which is impossible, I know LOL).

But again, I still prefer having a 65 vs 65 Feud so that the feud is not just all about “farming until win”. It feels lonely, you feel?

1 Like

1 Like

Thanks to bring back to “One channel or two” in Fedimian with a maximum of 70 players (35 v 35)?

Now it’s so dead and not fun.

@STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Bob @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Letitia

1 Like

IMHO 25 vs 25 situation was pretty crappy and it was pretty impossible to farm because you had to deal with the 329898 scouts (or any other player really) and having to waste your resources to deal with them, such a chaotic mess :tired: at one point you would finish them and die. Just remove 1 channel and the situation would be balanced between PvP and PvE again.

Thing is, whenever someone with decent gear approaches you, you run away.
It’s not fighting in feud you want, it’s farming casual players.

3 Likes

agreed. Just make everyone’s unequip their equipment by default, so that everyone is equal in term of power, like halloween event, not a bullying arena like atm

1 Like

They put it on the separate Gemfeud later tho in next upcoming updates. You will be given a point and you can buy equipments from the point only for that Gemfeud. I kinda forgot what’s the name, I believe it’s the Uniform Mode ?

server crap, you want lagfest?

3 channel fine, just algorythm of spreading ppl is bad

at current server resource, playable feud is up to 10 vs 10, then it get messy beyond repair

best option limit 10 vs 10 per channel until game is changed running more stable (2021+)

1 Like

I believe you just have to upgrade your PC sir :confused:

My rig is medium low (i5 gen 7, GTX 950, 8GB RAM) but it still can handle around 70-80 people with all skills being casted upon.

but beter computer only solve VGA, not channel crash, server lag,rubberband,etc.

exemple enemy move but server does not update on my computer because it too busy doing else, position on my computer is different than reality.

no matter how good my computer, server give wrong data = cannot do anything about it.

maybe you play class where server does aiming or AoE huge so it doesn’t matter.
if you play class that need to move to enemy and use skill or aim, it become impossible to do with bad server.

also, resources are too scarce in mine to handle more than 15 player.
I know that PVP is supposed to be element, but if someone has no crystal, there is no point killing him except for being a sadistic griefplayer.

Have you checked your own internet bandwidth? They have to do with the server lag and rubberband.

I’m playing SR-Enchanter-Sheriff that requires myself to do Cloaking then hitting them by skills like Aiming Shot, Fanning, Peacemaker to kill.

Resources are plenty if you really know how to seek it. In my experience, 15v15 / 20v20 in Telsiai is boring as fek.

I think u target the wrong person, every red people in feud is in my viewfinder. (time to record some feud and make video maybe ?)

Btw how can u tell me this sheet, i never see you in feud… :bomb::bomb::bomb::speak_no_evil:

Sorry for my full +28 gear … oh wait

tenor

@Hotzenplotz 0 lag problem, 0 vga problem sorry :confused:

Like ReidCulo @KnowHow said, just remove 1 chan and it’s good, we still have GTW to have big full fight …

sqdsqdq

ps: feck my engrish

Fun fact: Peoples crying about gear but do nothing when they connected except GTW with his zerg guild or afk slack at Klaipedia XDXDXD

And plz dont tell me u have a life, clearly not a excuse. U play ToS, life is dead.

But guys it’s ok, patch with uniform t16 savino stuff (first round i guess) inc and problem solve, maybe skill matter?

WTF

Can confirm:

First Round = equal stuff
Second Round = personal stuff

As a casual player I find it better to have only 1 channel if it brings back PvP in Feud. Lags and bugs are indeed a problem, but if we only aim on what the game can handle, it’s better to do nothing.

From my personal experience, I had no problem farming in this kind of feature in other MMOs while having pure garbage characters. Fearing people who are OP is funny too, if you can’t accept that, then it’s an ego problem. That being said, PvP should be balanced with the same gear for anyone while Feud should be the place where you can get doomed like you were playing BDO. ToS has this problem of nonsense where every PvP feature is about gear, they just need to change that.

1 Like

They start toward that I think, and made a “Uniform Mode” Feud where you will be given points and you buy the equipment from that points.

I just hope they implement this as well into TBL as well. For GTW I don’t think people would like this thing.

Well, PvP is always been an “equipment show time” stage in any MMORPG throughout years.

In any but Guild Wars.

Gemstone Feud before:
UBER

Gemstone Feud now:
2972397-wolfenstein-the-new-order-5

Some kind of dynamic server allocation would be best (with a tag system like for Guild Event recruitment, and using a 2nd channel only if more than 50 persons are coming), but barring that, I second this motion of channel culling for Fedimian.

Maybe the “equal gear” mode will get better attendance, but right now Feud is sad… you hardly meet enemies in 7v7, and Boss/NPC objectives tend to just get ignored.

Nice Feud and looks “stable”.

1 Like