Tree of Savior Forum

Gem roasting fees & why theyre so expensive

Whoa, calm down there. We’re talking about gem roasting with fake money, no need to get your panties in such a twist.

Nope, you didn’t explain anything in your first post that counteracts my point. You just broke down pricing and whined about how people were making money. I say the prices are fair because 1.) it’s not much in the first place, 2.) that alchemists sure as hell did not afk all the way to rank 6, and 3.) gem roasting is not a consistent thing like repairing your weapons. i.e. it doesn’t get used much.

So where in the first post do you say how hard it is to make 20k to pay for a roast, or how getting an alchemist is super easy/fast work so charging a high price for roasts is unfair, or that gem roasting is used by people as often as say, repairs or pardoner buffs? Or maybe all of these things are untrue?

You’re very upset over very little. I know you’ll just hiss at me for this reply since I’ve offended you and now it’s more or less impossible to change your mind because that’s how offended people work, but hey. A heads up for yours truly.

Oh and, while we’re at it, calling people trump supporters for pricing normally in an mmorpg is the funniest political insult I’ve ever heard. You embarass people who oppose the guy.

2 Likes

Are we complaining about 15k? Like…
Can’t you make that in like 30 minutes of very uninterested (With no will to be there at all what-so-ever) farming?

People have the right to charge whatever they want. If you want free Gem roasting make your own Alchemist C2. That’s all I have for you. Have fun OP.

Looks like absolutely none of the posters read the OP or the thread.

Lols… 10K-15K is already cheap… I think theprice of roasting should be at 30K…

Why make an alchemist when you’ll just do charity work and not get any profit at all?

They do, your thread is just pretty pointless. Their prices are like that because of the time spent in making a character as well as because its a free market. Just because you “think” prices should be “x value” doesn’t mean they should lower their own prices to your own standards.

They are not opening a shop for charity they are opening a shop to make a profit and maximizing possible profit because by the end of the day someone is still going to buy those 15k+ roasts.

Well if you really want to attack the gem roasting community… Here you go, where the price change from 6k to 30k all started:

1 Like

They gotta get paid. You can farm that amount of silver in 2-3 mins really.

If you don’t wanna pay then you’re more than welcome to make your own alchemist.

Yeah, just make ur own alchemist. Same like dlc packs, u are not force to use our service. Yeah, we make it high just for being more rich. Make ur own alchemist and vend roast gem 1k each.

I’d do this service when I’m at work leaving my gaming PC at home.

IMC should bring back vendor mode so we can sell our equips and pots, token buffs and tax apply, so max of 10 items sellable, if not token user only 1.

1 Like

Lv 142 wiz/pyro/pyro/linker/linker/alch/alch build atm. Very soon the klaipeda market will see the 7k shop as mentioned previously for all the trumptrain followers that dont pay any attention.

nvm.

/20charactersss.

“free” gemroast for all =3

1 Like

yea saving people 4-5k, lol big deal.
Acting like a sjw that thinks they’re doing anything.

How about those people putting overpriced equipment on the market.
I don’t care how blue or purple the equip it.
A lv40 or lv75 blue armor is not worth 500k, or lv120 for that matter.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Wow, I already saw someone doing roasting for 6k, so that means (s)he was getting nothing from it? And I always see some at 7-8k in Silute.

1 Like

I do not understand the point in this thread as well. Economy has always work this way. Supply and demand. Willing buyer willing seller.

If you are not happy with the price then don’t pay for it. If enough people stop paying the sellers will have no choice but to bring their price down until people are willing to spend.

The fact that gem roasters keeps charging the rate they are charging simply means people are willingly paying for it.

Competition will naturally drive prices, there is no point whining.

Microsoft wouldn’t be able to sell their windows OS for hundreds of dollars if they have competition…

Its worked out quite well so far. Ive noticed ch1 through 6 all at usual 10k decent pricing since id began my shop. The 15k users havnt made a single sell. Ive even went through the liberty of character signs next to high priced users explaining the channel and location of discount less then half the cost gem roasts.

I dont see why you kids are complaining, Your scam shops were bound to fall the moment it became a nuisance.

First of, welcome to klaipeda (^.^).

Sry, was directed here by someone. Fascinating post, you are correct that we are in a free-market.

Next, can you provide that service to us at 6k instead? we would all be grateful for your service. All the Klaipedians will be grateful.

Don’t bother posting 7k there, cause I’ll most likely undercut you. So, 6k? Please =)

1 Like

If there’s anyone offering such services at competitive price on Telsiai please let me know too. I will add you to my friend list and only give my business to you. I’ll even go around telling everyone about you !!