Tree of Savior Forum

Gear build for A2>Ra1>S1>Fl3>M1

Hey everyone,

I have been following Nicola’s build http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/03qhgp0j0f/ and I have focused exclusively on leveling up until now, at 320.
As you might guess, I made almost 0 investment in gear, except for a blue +7 bow with a few red gems I got from the market.

At this point my defense is pretty much non-existent and I am having issues staying alive in 280+ maps.

I am sitting on about 5m silver so I am hoping combining that with some serious farming (as serious as it can get in 1-2 hours of gameplay a day) from now on would be enough to get me some decent gear.

Now I am not sure what I should should farm since I don’t have any idea what gear/gem combo I should aim for. I was hoping that you might be able to help :slight_smile:

Thanks!

If you need cheap bracelets with high Mdef, go to Downtown. Farm lemur for Glass bracelet recipe. Go to Tyla monastery and farm the statue mobs to get Star bracelet. Craft glass bracelet with star bracelet + 1 red gem + 1 green gem. Repeat twice. Upgrade bracelets to +3.

Cheap mdef gear: warmage top&bottom (cloth) from hunting grounds + yellow gem in top/bottom. Vine boots + 2 blue gems, and nepenthes gloves (or prakeh gloves for more mdef…).

Cheap def gear: superior royal guard set (plate), grynas set.

Nic’s guild is also on forums: [Guide] The Best of Both Worlds (Mergen: The Next Generation) work-in-progress

Wow, that was a really quick reply :slight_smile:

Would you recommend the same gems, or the ones that Nicola suggested for plate set?

Armour:
Top: Yellow = Physical Defense (Optional: Red = HP)
Bottom: Yellow = Physical Defense (Optional: Red = HP)
Gloves: Magic Arrow Gems (Optional: Red = Crit. Attack)
Boots: Blue Gems = Magic Defense

Yes, recommend same gems :grinning:

Start boots -> armour -> gloves last.
Level 5 gems on market should be around 200’000 - 350’000, if you would like to buy them.

All right, and last question, should I aim for level 6 gems? Is it worth investing in higher levels?

Cheers! :beers:

yes, it is worthed. Btw for your bow, i think i will be better to insert green gem, because future patch will remove crit rate from your DEX

It already had all 3 slots filled and we still have to see how the update turns out. I will let the pros make the tests first :smiley: