Tree of Savior Forum

Gazing golem card not working in PvP

Please fill in as much as you can :

Date and Time(Please, specify the timezone) : any time

Server Name: Klaipedia

Team Name: Alsheyra

Character Name: Alsheyra

Bug Description :
Gazing golem card ( number of card % chance of activating pain barrier lvl 1 when hit) is not working in pvp. It works in pve against magic or physical attacks but never activated in pvp in multiple weeks against anything.

Video showing exemple in pve and pvp (with 6 gazing golem cards on me).

Steps to reproduce the issue :

1. Equips gazing golem cards (multiple ones to makes it easier)
  2. Duel anyone and get hit alot of times - it will not active
  3. Get hit by a few mobs in PvE - it will activate

Screenshots / Video :

Game Control Mode (Keyboard/Joypad/Mouse) :
Mouse

5 Likes

If it’s intentionally not suppose to work in pvp then they should mention it in the description.However, if it’s a bug then it should be fix ASAP.

Hi there @Alsheyra,

Has this been fixed since?

Can we get a staff member to forward this to the dev department? Kinda lame if people waste millions of silver to collect these cards and then to find out they don’t work in pvp…

@STAFF_Yuri , @STAFF_Max , @STAFF_Ines , @GM_Francis
I hope someone can look into this

No it’s not fixed, at least it still wasn’t last week, and I don’t believe it was with today’s maint.

Hopefully we can get a staff reply on this then. Kinda harsh for players to use so many silvers to get the cards only to find out after that they’re bugged in pvp…

Could we get a staff reply on this matter?

@STAFF_Max , @STAFF_Ines, @GM_Francis

I’ve sent a support ticket as well.
Thanks in advance

@Alsheyra
I got a reply on my ticket acknowledging it being a bug. The dev team is aware of it and have it on their list to fix it. We can only wait until it’s done.

remains unfixed as of may reset event.

bump
shall I insert gm names to make it 20 chars?

@staff
:honey_pot: :bee:

bump @staff
we need more interesting card options

Bump @Staff
bug is still present, even after cards changes, and tbl coming back

this patch still not work

Intended for pvp balance

Brace yourselves “working as intended” is coming

Why do you say working as intended, you are aware gazing golem card can activate in tbl ? Just not by player, you just have to facetank a few hit from skeletons or any object that can attack and you will get the buff.

1 Like

This is definitely intended.

Do you honestly think a 30% knockback+knockdown immunity proc for 15 secs is not completely broken?

you can’t say its intended if there is no official announcement about it though.

Anyways, that card should be reworked, as free pain barrier negates any use on swordman c2 or c3

Sure I can say it, I just did. :smiley:
I have a swordsman c3, and im fine with it. Having it on demand instead of a proc will always be better, and also it frees up my Purple cards for something else like Manticen for movespeed.

Oh ok, everything with the card is fine then.