Tree of Savior Forum

Gazing golem card not working in PvP

Why would you complain about balance in a bug post, the bug come from before rework and is still there. They can balance the card however they want, that’s not what matter here.

And broken or not, it is already working in pvp as I said, just that it doesn’t proc by attack from players. And if it’s intended which seriously I don’t care much at this point, they can just edit the tooltip. Until then it’s a bug.

1 Like

Let me repeat my statement, "Working as Intended."
Having 30% proc of PB 1 is overpowered in TBL/PVP/GVG but dont fret as having these in PVE is worth it.

Because it isn’t a bug. You are reporting it as one but it isnt a bug until they acknowledge it as one. No response from the devs for almost a year should be a pretty solid tell.

No reply from IMC for year means nothing, they aknowledged bugs more than 1 year ago and even said it with news, and those bugs still aren’t fixed (aka transpose from thaum, etc).

And you really think it’s not bugued that if there is a necro as opponent, then I will have 100% uptime PB thx to those cards and the summons, while not if i’m not facing a summoner cla.ss or object.

Like having a necro as ally would feel so bad since they will buff the ennemy.

It makes sense why the coding of the game would allow that since summons are not flagged as players. If your summon hits a player with Revenge7, you receive the damage for example.

So in truth, the bug is that summons are flagged incorrectly, not that Gazing Golem is bugged.