Tree of Savior Forum

Game is boring. Appruved by 80% of players

But they dont write, just silent leave ToS.
Only one thing is fun in this game - theorycrafting. But interest destroying by wall of BAD optimization (still freez), lonely queue, crap mechanic, annoying grind (much and annoying), and havent alternative employment.
Bye

14 Likes

80% players hueheuehu where do you get the data ?
grind is the best part of the game
mr kim want us to become good farmer
eihriehriehriih

-â– â– â– â– â– â– ,2017

3 Likes

It is 4th of march and already lost 1.44% this month so far

that data not represent the 80% bored player
i have opinion if this game soo boring
but im not approved people who give unknown data
pls make elegant move for punch mr kim
ehiwhriwhihiwhaieaiw

-â– â– â– â– â– â– ,2017

1 Like

Approval rate reaching 95% soon according to the peak-players vs all-time-peak ratio.

5 Likes

this guy have elegant move
my â– â– â– â– â– â–  aproved that
be like him
wihewihihiwhie
:revolving_hearts:

-â– â– â– â– â– â– ,2017

1 Like

What are you guys saying. ToS is fine, we all got 9k player per server.

59k player active atm. Stop flaming.

1 Like

Big revelation. Everyone already knew that TOS is boring. Everything that’s as repetitive as this game is boring because the human nature deems repetitive things boring. The only thing that never gets boring is drug abuse (from tobacco over alcohol up to cocain) it seems, Sadhuman irl :cry:

4k online players - peak on 3th marth. And more than 5 servers. Dont forget about afk farmers and bots. Summary looks like 500~700 alive online players on serv. But if u go to any queue (except 160 - nobody going in 160 dngn everyone knows), u can feel aLonely.
27% players which play less than 1 hour

Sarcasm… It was sarcasm.

i have many game in ps4 but is my best game on gamepad is tos, perfect location good quest i with pleasure do quest in low location, best music and environment

Well, boring is in the eye of the beholder. I could see it getting boring in my perspective once i run out of things to achieve. I am still a lowly Barbarian circle 2 and only just now got to mage tower. Enemies are getting progressively more difficult. Better equips getting much more expensive. Each quest in the story is a tad different than the last. I still have a lot of rare equips i am going to need to grind for. And, some of those i cannot grind for until i reach a higher level. They brought back GvG (which i am not in a guild but would love to test this once i am). I have yet to try pvp outside of friendly duels (which is risky fun in high level dungeons). Not knocking your opinion or your “percentage” studies. I am thoroughly enjoying the game and IMC has been making small improvements over time. Hope they keep it up and we can get more people online for quicker queues.

seems like u are newplayer. I just w8 more 2-4 weeks and wanna hear, what u say after.
And serios, game loose playerbase with every month. Stop hope about more ppls in queue.

Many time before i want to try GvG too. But looks ridiculous - month or more monotonous grinding to shance diversify game with nobalance, shitworking PvP

yes its boring, the one make me stay playing now are my guildmates and frends, XD
edited: what 3 months later?? why this thread go up? @@

~wigglewiggle2017

2 Likes