Tree of Savior Forum

Game content is being locked behind paywall (26th April patch discussion)

Shout chat is pretty mandatory if your looking to find a group for something most of the time.

that is why zone chat should be a thingā€¦

When I hear P2Wā€¦ and this game. Iā€™m sorry but I laugh. I know a few 280 that donā€™t have a token and have better gear than I do and who are actively doing Earth Tower. Hell they probably are better winners than 99% of the token users being the few capable of doing Earth tower at this time and being organized enough to plan things that allow them to win.

Donā€™t blame token users, after all you can easily buy a token with some grind lolā€¦ just 3 hours does the trick so donā€™t make me laugh.

Also, donā€™t blame the token for your lack of organizing and competing. Everything in this game can be done without a token and if storage really is the only thing that a token user can do as opposed to a non token user then itā€™s more than fine with meā€¦ Through grinding I bought myself 5 tokens so far. 5. Thatā€™s 5 months. Do you realize how easy it is to get tokens? Instead of crying acting all spoiled and jealous because you havenā€™t the very little money needed for the token you wonā€™t even spend 3 hours of your time farming for one. Thatā€™s sadā€¦ Hell Iā€™m 280, Iā€™m not the best grinder and still manage 150.000 an hourā€¦

1 Like

3 Likes

paywall

token

man, level up anything to lv 150, grind that goddamn prison and youā€™ll have enough silver for 2 tokens, stop with this QQ

1 Like

Thatā€™s for the early access player. I can imagine this became non viable after the silvers get inflated.

Seriously, OP reminded me why I gave ToS negative review before. Gonna revert my review to negative again.

Obviously tokens are going to be more expensive than now once the f2p people start playing but, even assuming tokens are gonna be priced at 2m, it will still be relatively easy to save that amount for your first token and even easier to keep token benefit up (once you have 10 slots in AH, reduced tax, trades and whatnot, saving 2m\month for a token itā€™s not gonna be a huge issue).