Tree of Savior Forum

Game changes and NO STAT RESET shop item

I resetted a lot since stat potions were basically free for me in icbt. No stat gain whatsoever obviously.

1 Like

Neither need to be in the shop IMO.

The only way you should get resets is if the devs significantly change abilities or the way stats affect things.

3 Likes

bruh you better give me my stat resets idc if i have to pay for it ill drop this game like hot potato bruh i’m not spending another month just to work on my same character stats

I just mentioned this to a group of my mates (they are waiting for it to be F2P) that there is no status reset and they already mentioned they wont start (investing time yet) into a game. Thats 5 players down alone that I know of and they are willing to pay “TP” since they still pay for subs in wow… Its a matter of is it worth spending time into the game or if the game will last they already confirmed that steam sales have not been good enough to even host servers regional …

Yeah what a joke. I mean it’s common sense. My current build will no doubt be changed and not only will their likely be no free stat reset but not even a paid one. lol.

If your going to make major changes you have to offer free resets. If my build gets ruined and their is no free reset they will loose +1 more paying customer.

I hope they get to see that the stat reset potion is esential :confused: This is clearly a huge mistake.