Tree of Savior Forum

Game changes and NO STAT RESET shop item

True orsha helps.

But there’s still effieciency to be seen.
Sometimes a exp card isn’t worth 4 or 5 mob kills… other times it’s worthful.

So you’re in the bandwagon which isn’t going follow guides? If you are then that’s awesome because me too lol.

In the end a game is all about the fun, it’s not about being number one or anything. That would be a nice bonus though.

No spoiler please lol.

Remind me how many years it took for RO to introduce stat/skill resets exclusively in Cash shop?

1 Like

Long~

Long long long~

But there was a chance to stat reset with rebirth … or with the one npc in yuno.

^^

Shall i tell you SPOILERS xD!

muhahahahhaa

But seriously.
Enjoy the storyline on your first char and search for quests.
There’s no need to go to orsha too … only if you’re stuck on a level wall, duo bad grinding and spamming exp cards to early.

NEVER use exp cards… just cause you have them.
The monent you hit a certain level the mobs will give less exp… and using exp cards… makes them give less exp faster… as long as your not stuck on a gridn wall.

About that monster exp thing that’s basically how it works in every mmorpg I ever played lol.

Rebirth was frustrating as hell I was ready to flip off when I realized I need to start all over again. Ah good old ragnarok.

Not as ■■■■■■ up as in itos ^^.

Where mobs give little exp … in comparision to the increaseing difficulty.
And as soon as you manage to overkill them, the exp decrease already xD…

In RO the range was really really broad.
And you got a bonus if you fought high leveld enemy mobs.

Here you get extra defense and damage on mobs … when they’re red tinted named ones…

^^

Know the earth tower rage when it appeared in ktos?
260 level players rushing into 280 mobs … haha.
It was a feast for the eyes, as they got massakered.
The players naturaly.

they dont have to give you anything. you already cried your f2p self into a 2 month earlier playing time. also, please dont deny that youre going to be f2p ive seen you post it multiple times now.

I bought 9.99$ pack, hoping they use the money to get us an EU server. I doubt I will actually play on NA servers with the lag though.

buying something to show my commitment as a player of the EU was the only real positive thing I could do.

ripped by op.

20 char

Stat resets can be abused because of the extra 10% increase in str and int during class rank ups. Basically go full str or int for maybe 4 rank ups, then reset. I assume you keep the 10% bonus so you’re looking at maybe 20 free stat points. Then respec into con and dex or something while keeping that bonus. Tldr, remove the bonus 10% or add it to all stats

thats not how the bonus work.

2 Likes

Lol if you reset u don’t keep that bonus :stuck_out_tongue: You get the bonus once stre or int hits a certain rank .

1 Like

Stat resets I think are sometimes obtainable from events. You can get one without having to pay for one so what’s the issue?

IMC should only give away free stat resets if they do a huge overhall to something that involves the stats, otherwise it should be something you pay for. They need to be able to make money too and if you remove items like this that are healthy for a cashshop and not p2w, you’re just hurting the game.

This is demanding way too much. Don’t like your stats and don’t want to pay (if they add this to cashshop) or wait for event? Reroll. Simple.

http://wiki.tosbase.com/wiki/Stats
If you look right under str and int, you’ll see “Note: For every additional class rank, you receive a bonus of 10% STR.” I wasn’t talking about stat assigned, but CLASS RANKING. Now again, do you keep this bonus after stat reset or not?

you don’t, else it could be abused :slight_smile:

It would make sense if it worked since stat reset potions arent being sold. But since i can’t test it, i cant say for sure.

heh ye and i sure as hell don’t plan on wasting mine to test it :slight_smile:
I am sure someone probably will test it at some point then an avalanche of complaints will follow if it does work and then they will nerf it :slight_smile: