Tree of Savior Forum

Game access is restricted

I think they typo, shud be IMQGames
Q stands for our game Quarantien people

@Staff_Julie @STAFF_Ines

Hi guys

I sent a support ticket 4 days ago and got a response saying I was banned for suspicious activity and informed to email tossupport@imc.co.kr and so I did that very hour.
I sent through an email to tossupport@imc.co.kr 4 days ago and still have no received a response for my ban appeal.
Is there any way this process can be sped up?
I was banned for holding Z in Kneeling Shot stance if that helps.

Regards

Grup

if you live in indonesia and using indonesia ip welcome to party we re here waiting too

Well… judging from the comments and replies in that link… We’re not alone. RIP my hope to play ToS

So, in the end, all they care is money? so how about TW/HK player that already buy the founder pack? are they gonna deserted as well?
in long run, this even become more like scam to me.
buy the EA and BAM. banned. go to your local publisher.

Sigh. First, to address the issue with the people who felt they were scammed by IMC.

To be completely fair, the blame lies on Steam for not being able to properly uphold their end of the agreements with IMC.
IMC had signed a contract with Gems, yes. ( I’ll address this again later. )
And Gems most likely added an IP-blocking term for the International server, which IMC agreed to, not knowing the fact that it’s a wrong move.
But what’s done is done, what’s signed is signed.

The issue with the " Founder’s Pack scam" is Steam’s fault.
Steam only blocked Indonesian players from ‘finding’ the game on its store and site.
It didn’t block the download of it.
It didn’t prevent Indon players to connect to the game servers.
Steam listed Indonesia as one of the countries to be able to play it.
Steam allowed Indonesian-based IP to receive the Pack.

Which is why a lot, and I mean A LOT ( yes, we Indons are rather sly ) of Indons bypassed this and managed to properly trade money for the Pack.

Did Steam mess things up ? Yes, for IMC and for Indons.
Are we, Indons, breaking the rules ? Yes.

" Why are we breaking any rules, we payed for it ! "
Well, because if you READ the news, announcements, OR read the terms of agreement provided, you’ll see Indons are NOT supposed to play in the International server.

Customer’s protection law won’t protect us ( Indons ) because we already violated their rules of trade to begin with.
They said " No, Indons are not allowed to buy nor own. "
We said " damn it all, I can find other ways to buy/own it. "
And now Indons are crying because they basically found a backdoor and IMC finally locked that backdoor ? Pathetic. I’m ashamed of my fellow Indons.

If you want anyone to blame or ask your refunds to, go to Steam.
Go rage on Steam. They’re the original fault. The original sin, to exaggerate a bit.
Now don’t be a bigger baby and cry " What about the time I invested in the game ?? Grinding all those hours day after day ?? "
Oh, you mean all those times you illegally owned a game you’re not supposed to ? Just because you bought it, doesn’t mean it’s automatically legal, you know.
By that same logic, it would be legal to own and use drugs as long as we pay for it. But it’s not, is it ?

For the issue that’s more concerned about
" What I care about is not the scam nor the money spent. I just want ToS to be enjoyable for Indonesians too, because our local publishers suck. "
Well, this is a much tougher case.

I can safely assume that IMC had no idea that we simply hate Gems
( and most other local publishers. In fact, I can’t name a single one I don’t despise ) so much, that we wouldn’t play on Gems’ server anyway.
IMC is not to blame. The contract has already been signed.
You can’ un-sign it. You can only forcefully break it.
If you claim to love ToS so much that you’re pushing IMC to break one of the terms of agreement in the contract with Gems, maybe you can pay for the punishment fee that IMC would have to pay for it to be able to disregard the contract with Gems and lift the IP ban.

Start a freakin kickst*rter or something maybe ? Up to you.

This is a fellow Indonesian speaking, and I would love to be able to enjoy ToS too.
But I am a rational person who understands what IMC has to go through to actually make it work for me, and us Indonesians who wants to play on the Inter server.
And such is why, I won’t be a baby and cry on the forums.
I would rather flame my own countryman for being hideously foolish to be putting the blame on you, IMC.

But I won’t despair just yet.
I’m still holding to an inkling of hope that something can be done…
But not if we’re still messed up like this.
Foolish Indons need to straighten up ourselves and start thinking clearly if we want to make something positive happen.
And that’s not crying in the ToS forums about how despicable it is.
But actually realizing the problems with the legality issues,
and what I said before. Possibly collecting fee to cover up for the amount (or at least a part of it…) that IMC has to cough up in case it decides to break the contract with Gems.
If all iToS lover from Indonesia gather, I believe something can be done.

Cheers.

Pesan ku :
" Sadarlah wahai kalian rekan-rekan ku yang suka ceplas ceplos :’)
Jangan asal nangis doank weh.
Yg dipikirin itu solusi, bukan nangis ke dev doank !
Jangan nangis mereka melanggar hak kita dulu,
kita sudah melanggar punya mereka duluan ! "

1 Like

I hope the army of bots keep attacking iToS, lol.

Kidding, what gone is gone, so be it.

We just sit here and hope a miracle :sweat_smile: .

Cheers.
Merdeka.

lets address this fact when indonesian server failing 6 months later after they not enjoying the tos trade system okay? im curious how indonesia tos will survive when their population composed of people making money ingame by 80% and goodluck with that , meanwhile ill wait using private tunnel my real life friend provided from malaysia because he knows not all indonesia is a jerk, again goodluck with that

there is a door thats not closed tight enough
with a banner “redeemable in indonesia”
and they kick us out after we pay the check in

@Staff_Julie can we at least get refund , thanks

If we can’t play here, refund us or transfer pur team to indonesian server, i think it the least you can do imc

Just wait it lol, you guys didnt see those whom always making comments on their official sites is mostly all f2p player? It will crumble soon lol sooner than you all realise it, esp regarding this trade system of tos

Oh? I never saw the comment on their official forum before, i guess that what makes gemscool turned to panic mode, their target consument are us, and we choose international server.

Hey gemscool staff, if you were reading this. What makes you think i want to redo my progress there? God forbid i need to redo my 200 hours ++ there.

And imc, i hope you got right solution for this.
But just you know this. Time is ticking here.
In my experience, absent on one game for amount of time can make someone lose interest on the game itself. Just my 2cents. Maybe this differ on other person.

Good luck.

hello,
I got this problem too,
it’s the second case “2”.

server : (Sea) Telsial
family name : LightThisWorld

thank you.

Lol i just cant think the reason why they banned us their spender even if its us from restricted area lol, i mean, is this prooven to be effective? Because what i and myfriends felt now is only harder to purchase tp which is bad for imc themselves,they expect to put us in more controlled situation or environment like lab rats
You dont get to trample human’s will buddy just saying even if you felt youre doing this rights

Oh yeah hates to break it to you imc staff that so scare to touch this thread,but your discounted dlc just sent to me as gift by my friend in malaysia and it still have INDONESIA in redeeming list of country that could
Hail Indonesia!!!
Cut 1 of Her Head 2 shall grow to replace it

Well i can still play anyway if they keep like this sure we wont play local server and keep play here but hey u make us hard to buy TP so u wont get profit … See how many comment thats ur potential for profit.

Dear good fellow community members,

I understand how you feel, I know how willing you are to play ToS in Steam, but rage and anger won’t help solving this problem. Let us stay calm and hope that our voices will reach IMC. I’m sure that IMC would gave the best solution.

To @Staff_Julie , as you could see most of us (Indonesian) wish that IMC will pull back the IP ban issue. We have fallen in love with ToS here. I hope IMC would understand how we feel and give the best solution. Please concider our love to IMC’s ToS.

Best regards,
Joe

2 Likes

@Staff_Julie @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_John @STAFF_J
it’s been 3 days since you replied to this forum and leave us hanging here.
Support team doesn’t help that much either.

Please, respond to our question regarding this issue
and don’t leave us hanging here forever.
We just need an answer.

Thank you.

plot twist they use bot to spam reply in here and become indon hater here…
why? because they does not want dirty his reputation anymore…

make announcement they think did not stop the problem, because angry people still angry and not going stop, but for me, one announcement can make angry people become less, and angry people will be reduced one by one…