Tree of Savior Forum

Future of Squire Base Camp

Update:

Staff :white_check_mark: -> QA :recycle: (pending) -> Dev

3 Likes

I didn’t get anything. Wait, we aren’t the QA team?

I hope we get more info soon. The r9 content is coming and my squire is already planned to change to sw-pelt-hop3-sq3-nobi assuming I still need squire food.

yeah it will bequite useful for the upcoming hg content. Cant say no to sp recovery/atk aoe ratio and hp recovery. Gonna save a lot of potions

I dunno to be honest. I try it now even with 1k HP per 9 sec You still want to pot. All it really changed for me was quick sitting every 4.5sec (sitting halves what ever recovery time you have, it’s not a fixed -10sec) instead of 10sec.

With the addon it’s a lot stronger than potting on cd for sure, but sometimes you just go “to h*ll with it” and just pot due to convenience.

Nothing beats the efficiency of having pocket heals though. I’m already coordinating with a friend for weedend runs.

yes , a high/full CON set up will benefit a lot from it.

Well having setup being free (lets for sake of RP having Squire to buy Camping and Cooking Kit for 200k which he can use pernamently)
and Food going into inventory if channel crashes automaticaly
Would fix all problems.
What I would like would be option for all resource using classes be able to buy “endless” source for specific material which would just auto deduct silver for using it in crafting/skills without having to pedle between selling site and source endlesly. That would also help to saturate more distant dungeon sites with services more.

4 Likes

heloooo, the bug still there imc ASW

Next play date I will do reminder

2 Likes

Keep fighting the good fight.

Yes i will.
More peeps are using camps these day since the HG is actually worth running. Squire buffs are pretty much unmatched

1 Like

SSSHHHHHH!! They will take that comment as “Ah squire buffs are unmatched, no need to fix anything”.

1 Like

unknown

update: slow work-in-progression

:sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad: pls imc i want to place in hideout basecamp without ppl need afk in it

1 Like

meggy take photo of new dina village
:sad:

but it just dead again~

#plsfixcamp-aign

4 Likes

Does anyone know if I can set more than 1 basecamp in my account if I have more than 1 Squire?

Something like: I have 2 squires, and then I set different basecamps on both of them. Do I get to use both warps, or only one?

You lose the previous campsite you placed.

#plsfixcamp #plsfixcamp #plsfixcamp #plsfixcamp

3 Likes

Just like Anarth said, the base camp works per account.