Tree of Savior Forum

Future Guild Vs Guild Suggestion Attention Devs and Players For Support

First of all im a fan of Ragnarok Online since that game resembles this one, I would like to suggest that the future GVG would be like as the ragnarok in which in every server there would be 3 castles that every guild would battle for to conquer i will list down below the following suggestion for the said game feature:

• There would be three castle that guild would fight over namely be located at each main town (Klaipeda,Fedemian,Orsha).

• Each town would have a castle like structure that the reigning guild would have a banner of its name on it.

• To capture the castle the guild leader would have to capture the throne which would be located inside the castle.

• Capture time would atleast be 30-60 sec.

• While capturing even thou hit would not interrupt so guild members would have to protect their leader while he capture the throne.

• All skill that would be used inside the castle have -50% effect or damage cause this to give players enough time to enjoy the fight, we dont want players insta killing other players that would be no fun.

• Castle fight would take atleast 1-2hrs

• Rewards atleast 5 tp rewards for the guild leader and members that would hold the castle. this would give players more interest in this game

• Castle Fight schedule would be weekend atleast 5-7pm so many players are online or either 7-9pm

Im hoping for other players support for this suggestion so the devs would look into it!

More power to IMC make our dreams happen!

Very truly yours,

Fingerflex

4 Likes

For those who are interest and willing to support this please share aswell with your friends thanks guys.

there are plenty of castles near the last city in 500+ level zone.

I like the Idea. I’m supporting this seems fun I guess.]

since the cap is only 280 i think it would be even impossible to reach those city if that’s level 500 zone :slight_smile: