Tree of Savior Forum

Future Chaplain Plans?

So IMC is planning to change Sarc/Rite additional line to add-on damage for skills/abilities instead. This will eventually… kill all auto attack builds since we are highly realized on additional line to extend our DPS with Blessing.

What are your plans for your future Chaplain?

I’m planning to create 1HP C1 Cleric > C3 Priest > C1 Chaplain > C3 Bokor with Max Mackangdal + Zombie Spams. I also test full bokor Zombie build as well, 4k-6k on average with decent magic wep + high SPR.

The fck… who told you all this?
Additional lines arent getting removed. Only ele property bonus is.

Stated clearly in the dev note, unless i’m reading it wrong? Holy Atk = Holy attack property.

They even included (Before) and (After) changes as well… then again, unless i’m reading wrong? We are getting holy attack which is holy attack property (that’s not a line, just plain straight up holy property damage).

Similar to Earth property damage to basic attacks = line
Holy property add. damage = line

So can you show me where is it written “additional lines getting removed”.

Also do you even know the difference between :Holy attack" and “holy property add. damage”?

:man_facepalming:

Man. Why the heck are you trusting IMC english. I already told you.

Tested and confirmed in Ktest and kToS

i think these changes will come together with krivis changes, so k.test and ktos are not patched yet.

@topic

the thing is, sacrament used to scale with 1x spirit, now scales with 3x spirit, but losing the additional dmg.

assuming last rites follow this same formula, not taking the bonus dmg while 40% into account and also taking only our spirit ( no pardoners shop, to make thing simple):

before we had 4 lines of dmg, 5 with cafrrisun/manahas, and they would be calculated as this:
aa - 100%p.atak + 5xspirit ( 3 blessing, last rites and sacrament)
aspergillum- 350 - 500% matak ( which depends on atribs and gem) + 5x spirit
sacrament - base negligible dmg + 5x spirit
last rites - base negligible dmg + 5x spirit
cafrisum = 12 ¬¬ + 5x spirit.

which lead us to ±100% p.atak + 350-500% matak + 20x our spirit without cafrisum and 100% p.atak + 350-500% matak + 25x our spirit with cafri

now, with these changes we well have 2 lines, 3 with cafrisum:

AA - 100% p.atak + 9x our spirit ( 3x blessing, 3x sacrament, 3x last rites)
Aspergiullum - 350-500% matak + 9x spirit
cafrissum - 12 + 9x spirit,

leading us to ± 100% p.atak + 350-500% matak + 18x our spirit without cafri, and ± 100% p.atak + 350-500% matak + 27x our spirit with cafri

Ergo, as long as we have manahas/cafrisum or any aditional dmg item/skill it is a buff, not a nerf. the more aditional dmg sources we have the more dmg with will give…

i for one like the changes, i will make an enchanter to provide myself with enchant fire scrolls and will probably include krivis in my build, to make my atacks entirely magical.

EDIT: A LOT of typos, xD.

2 Likes

The lines are still there:

Credits go to @greyhiem for the video.

These changes are already in kToS and kTest. The Krivis and Oracle changes are separate and have yet to be implemented.

2 Likes

holly molly, so this is a huge buff for us with the spiting sticks O.o

Current Sacrament has 2 parts, as shown in the image you posted yourself.

Holy Attack 330 is the additional line, and that 370 property damage is like blessings, or your headgear property prop damage. That 370 prop adds to skill damage as well, just like blessings.

IMC is simply removing that 370 prop and scaling the 330 damage upwards. I did the calculations and no you do not lose damage on autos. You do however lose that 370 prop damage on skills, which is negligible anyway. I believe it is also boosted by blessings as well.

This has been tested on ktest by myself. I can link you to a 2 hour long video of me grinding the 240HG. But I doubt you’ll want to watch the entire 2 hours it’s boring.

1 Like

Oh i see it now. Thanks for clearing that up!

I’ll be gladly to watch 2 hours vid xD

Quick question, base on your experience, is it better to run full full DEX though?

We are being given that option if you want it. [blessing] hit counts are getting removed so you can have over 1hr of all priest buffs scaling from the pardoner’s stats instead of your own. Currently we take SPR because we want our own [blessing] to hit harder. We do this because we don’t want to keep going back to the pardoner to rebuff. With the hit count going away we don’t need to self buff anymore.

You can go full DEX but still enjoy the benefits of a full SPR set of buffs. This way we also get a lot more out of [monstrance] +30% DEX buff.

1 Like

just don’t forget that last rites takes our sacrament dmg to calculate,

also stone skin is going to be changed as well, they’ll give back the spr scalling ( tough i’m not sure of how the formula will be ).

1 Like

I just gotten Bullet Marker and it works with running shot lmao. It’s pretty fun. I have 100ms ping on KR server so DEX builds work for me.

1 Like

That lag stick between 16:00-17:00 though! :sad:

More between 1:46:30-1:47:35.

Also, how good is SR after patch? o.o

Just skimmed trough so I have no details about this but
in kTos thread, there’s this change
https://tos-ktest.neet.tv/skills/30903
From arkgolf.

Bloody hell, it cost sp now?
I also heard they are reducing the density popular SR maps favorite grinding maps as well.

Here compare Timerys

itos
https://tos.neet.tv/zones/3290
ktest
https://tos-ktest.neet.tv/zones/3290

isn’t that bad I think (they didn’t state how much decrease)

Chaplain doing challenge mode

Blessing is also good to have for TBL/PVP since you can’t rely on pardoner buffs.

You will want Sacrament to be high so that last rites is effective as wel.

is there any chaplain - kabbalist c3 synergy?