Tree of Savior Forum

Funny people during the betas

Founder packs and early access directly impact the ranking system. Understand it, I simply can’t explain it better, because that’s all there is to it.

You know whats funny?

People who are whining and shitting claming all the badness and unfairness:
i see post like this from them

1. I will be playing in June
  2. Continue posting about the game
  3. eager to hear the news
  4. I can afford the pack

In other words, they have no dignity. After all the shitting they have done on the game and IMC:

1. Come mar 22, some of these very people will buy the pack to play and act like nothing happened
  2. Come june, all of the rest of these people will come back and act like nothing happened shamelessly, enjoying the game, smiling but they cant help it.

Its like kids sulking when parents go back on their promise, but when presented with another treat, they smile and forget the tantrum they had made their parents put up with.

I think what he is trying to tell you is that because you have ealy access you can do more things to raise your rank. You will have been at a certain spot longer and if you continue to play it will be harder for others to catch up in rank.

Not harder, impossible. As long as he plays as much as the next f2p player.

But I’m not sure but I think all f2p player’s will be on separate server and all start at the same time. I’m not to sure don’t quote me on that

That’s just you not respecting people and thinking that everything is so black and white.

Would everyone be okay if I payed 50$ for a founder’s pack, BUT in addition they also allowed me (and only me) to use my level 140 monk from CBT along with all his items from the start?

Do you think I wouldn’t get whining and insults from most of the paying players that are now buying founder’s pack?

Anyway, it’s the same thing. This isn’t fair, it isn’t right, deal with it.

That’s yet to be seen. Right now, we don’t know. There’s a lot of paying players that are also taunting us with messages that are denying separate servers altogether, also asking for transfers to be available, which would make separate servers pointless.

You may get whining from many people. Then again, not everybody cares.

For instance, people like me. Come mar 22, u can have whatever your char from CBT or have MAX lvl, that can one hit ko me in pvp, whatever. I dont care simply because you are not of relevance to me. You are just like another ant living in the universe. Whether you exist in the game or not, simply does not affect me, however powerful you are, however weak you are, i dont care. Lol.

Not everybody cares about minor things, so thats you thinking everyone else cares for the same type of things.

Theres also the argument that in the event that i care:

1. Assuming you have 140 lvls at start or whatever
  2. i still have the confidence that i can win if i want to be competitive
  3. You may win me at the start, but you cant assume after a few months people may still lose to you. People can grind while your asleep, while your doing everything else.

Headstarts and ■■■■ can be created even if everyone started the same time. I often join game servers after years of launch and game still survives, still competitive, what do you mean caring about the game, by caring about the game do you mean people flooding the forum with unhappiness, flagging steam, spreading hate and making nonsensical ■■■■ up.

And all those hypothetical scenarios about how the game will fail with the EA is just nonsense, you guys cant predict the outcome. If you are that logical and sensible, how about first persuading people not to go around saying stuff like " RIP TOS" , " game is dead", “dead on launch”, “founder server doomed destroyed economy”.

Thats just nonsense, its called sour grapes.

Well, not everyone is like you. You need to accept that. Most people care about the game that they are playing.

Being neutral only shows that you’re not as passionate about the game as some other players.

None of this applies if the game started for everyone at the same time. In that case ANYONE has the same option of starting to play when the game is released.

In our case, we don’t. We don’t have a choice of joining at the same time, if we can’t afford it. Get that.

Lol, i am passionate to the point that i am trying to dissipate negativity, even though i have nvr posted anything until yesterday. I have been looking forward for this game all the while for years.

I can pay the pack just to play. And i do not think the game will die because of this, so try not to be smart alecks and economist by trying to predict hypothetical outcomes and spoil the game for the rest.

Its just like, you cant afford an apple, and you see others eating an apple and cursing that they will choke on the apple.

1 Like

What you, and 90% of the whinners out there don’t understand is that they will OPEN NEW SERVERS for the ones who didn’t want to pay for the founders pack…

RANK SYSTEM? don’t be childish, the rank system will be limited by server, if you start playing the founders server is OBVIOUS everyone will be high level…if you play the FRESH NEW SERVER, everyone will be lvl 1… and you can enjoy your precious rank system with all the whinners who doesn’t want to spend a dime for a free game

You’re thinking the worst of people. That’s all.

There’s a lot of things at stake, like person’s integrity among other things.

I have the option to play with the rest of you, because I’ve been offered founder’s pack by some of my friends. I refused it.

You can come to our discord channel and ask them yourselves if you don’t believe me.

I simply don’t support what they’re doing and I’ll be strong and stand against it.

What they are doing is just sour grapes.

They cant play the game so they dont want anyone else to be playing it.

The ruined the continued hype for players who are looking forward to play the game even though they had to pay. These people had greater passion, respect and support for the game and the devs. Simple as that.

The thing is, a lot of them don’t want to accept that.

I think it’s easier to be labeled and stereotyped as the worst. For a lot of potential Founders, the idea of a person with at least $50.00 USD of disposable income not wanting to spend it on ToS does not exist.

It can’t be limited by the server because quests are taken into consideration. if they restart the quests for them, they will get rewards from the quests twice and that’s not fair. Quests always stay complete, even when they transfer, points stay as well in that case.

If they don’t, then not only is it not fair for f2p players, then it’s unfair for p2p players too.

New server for f2p players isn’t confirmed either, it’s just a speculation.

Dont want to spend on Tos, but has to ■■■■ on Tos for not wanting to spend on Tos. They promised you this and that etc.

Did anyone in your life go back on their word before? Did your parents lie to you before? Go ■■■■ on them and never forgive them instead? Play tantrums, spam their facebook with hate and ask all the friends to unfriend them? Lol.’’

Actually rubiss and skygrinder, you guys are sensible people, you respect people and you can talk nicely. But not everyone is like you, go see some of the hate posts. If possible, i rather not debate any of this, i would just say, no matter what circumstances, it is better to be easy going and positive rather than supporting/ spreading possible negativity.

Hating on others is as easy, but loving isn’t.

Careful, they’ll flag you! :alien: :ghost: :japanese_ogre:

I’ve just told you that I CAN play if I wanted to, with the rest of you, lol.

I choose not to.

I’m not mad at the players, I don’t hate you. I have good friends from tosgame community that will be playing during this early access.

I think what IMC is doing is completely wrong, and that’s all there is to it. I don’t like it, so I’m speaking against it.

sadly, if you read the announcements and not the whining, you will see that they CONFIRMED new servers for the new people that will come and they will merge them EQUALLY.

Also, you talk like you have all the right to play the game along with everyone else, actually, YOU HAVE IT, PAY FOR IT. But you’re supporting the whinners, not the developers or the company…