Tree of Savior Forum

Funny people during the betas

if they continue with their idea, you will play it, I guarantee it…

Everything about what will happen to the game, the company, the server, is hypothetical at this point in time. No arguments are solid since nothing actually happened. Server is not live, packs are not sold, news are not updated. Therefore debating about whats gona happen to the game is irrelevant.

How about telling everyone else to calm down, the majority mindset that to make a change you need to make a lot of noise, just look at the forums, it is so dirty and ugly, it just shows how ugly the community can get.

Not when they’re treating the most helpful community ever like they’re trash. Locking the game behind a paywall, after everything we’ve done.

I voted on the websites for the most anticipated game EVERY SINGLE DAY. They won that first place and they won more awards because of us.

Even though the game doesn’t deserve it on it’s own. It’s the community that won it.

Community translated the game.

Community advertised the game. Do you see this ■■■■■■■ playerbase size? Do you think that’s because of IMC? Hell no, it’s ALL the community.

And they shun 70% of the community behind a paywall. Same people that brought them most of these people that will be paying.

IT IS SAD that they are not letting everyone start on the same day. I am disgusted by their decision. You can buy me a founder’s pack and PAY ME extra to make me play this early access, I WILL NOT DO IT.

I like your idea XD so we will meet somewhere in this 3 m. for sure enjoy man:3

How many people will complain if:

• they leave the founder pack as they are now
  • they make all the founders start the same day
  • the headstart is reduced to three weeks instead of three months

Tell me boy, what did you do in order to MAKE EVERYTHING DONE? did you develop the game? did you programmed it? did you planned it? did you thought about the story of the game? what did you do?, tested a almost finished game? omg, what an accomplish

Now you’re just bringing dumb things into question, lol.

It’s like bitching about a critic for writing a bad review and telling HIM to make a better movie, like he’s a movie director.

Leave. Your posts are useless.

1 Like

once you develop a game, tell me about your thoughts, you don’t know what is like to be in the gaming industry, so boy, please do not talk, you know nothing.

So you have to be a game developer to express your opinion? This is wrong on so many levels, I think it speaks for itself.

So just because I make the game it gives me the right to screw around with my fans?
Even if I did make a game I wouldn’t do something like that.

Just walk away, stop embarrassing yourself, lol.

I feel like i’m watching a cheesy love movie, I have to cover my eyes and look in between my fingers, so I don’t melt from being embarrassed for you.

Like I said before, be in their shoes, if you develop a game and the whole community is whining and crying and demanding a full game, full free and 0 effort… tell me, will you be happy?

WOW just wow i like your comment section very very mush this is what i think and thank about sour grape i’m totally forgot about that word XD

Why in KOREA free and not here?
We fought because the game is really good, but we promised a BETA OPEN NOT a PAY TO PLAY.

I do not need points (600 PT) i need the game.
There should be a deluxe edition.

If i own a company that pisses of the fans so much they try to bring my company down the most intelligent thing to do would be to think over at what I did wrong nad adjust it the exact same way other companies did before me in order to become succesful.

As far as "they want full and they want it free… just realise that the people actually wanting everything for free here are very few, almost everyone is complaining only about the 3 months headstart that will go to disadvantage many P2P players too

They didn’t bring this community together. We did it for them.

They didn’t win the game awards. We did it for them.

They didn’t translate the game. Some of the community members did.

We reported bugs on a forum that was crashing every 5 minutes. I remember people bitching, having to report the same bug 5 times in a row in order for the post to go through. They did nothing to make it easier.

On top of it all, the game is not even near polished as it should be, considering how many years it’s been in development, there’s countless bugs and problems in the game.

No one bashed them for that.

What do we get for it all? A paywall.

they’re not giving you a “pay to play” they’re giving you a late date for free to play, you just can’t see if because you want to play the game right now…

You did nothing, the community supported this game because is the sucesal spirit of RO, everyone likes it because of that, people like the game, that’s the reason, believe me, I didn’t know about this game due to the shitty community it has, no, I learnt from it from the developers, who I have always followed, because I like their work

Please stop. You are owed jack sh*t.

And there’s another point, if you like the game, you will wait, if you don’t like it, you will walk away, if you want to pay, do it, if you don’t then wait, this is a company, they need money somehow, a lot of games died due to only being supported by cash shop…