Tree of Savior Forum

Funny people during the betas

You just accept everything that comes to you, if you WORK and you have an effort for your money you will be more aware about in what you expend on it. Its quality you are gonna pay for 3 months early access and fck everyone else HERE s a tip. Is easy to earn money has a VIDEOGAME COMPANY just you need to think out of the box. EARLY ACCESS is a disvantage leveling exploring even motivational for the new players… 3 months of leveling exploring thats a pretty bad start already, hats, wings , with no stat advantage but a good looking sprite, like “skins”

Is up to every person to decide if this game is WORTH of your WORK, for me, it is.

And that might be true or might be false, even if fewer people come for the EA, the other people who were whining and crying will come on June like a dog with his tail between his legs.

And there should not be any “disadvantage” or “pretty bad start” because they will receive a new FRESH server for doing that, is up to them if they want to join the founders server or join the fresh servers…

2 Likes

idk if you read the least sentence in my post. not everyone people on this world is that type like you said, cuz you meet some like this.

I’m sorry, I did not realize that there was a world in which companies could survive by giving free stuff without expecting anything in return

the companies have to pay employees, and the “MMORPG” constantly need content to survive,all this costs money…

and yes, the companies are not your friends!
they are workers and they need money to continue working

Good job avoiding the flags. Most people here just give in to their hate right away. There are a lot of arguments if you read around, because everyone and their mother is opening up a topic these days, so if you have time, lurk a bit more.

1 Like

You do realize that you’re the one crying now? :stuck_out_tongue:

Only difference is that if they gave us what others were crying about, everyone would be happy. With what you’re crying about, 70% of the community would be mad.

They need to open the game for everyone right away. If they need more money, they need to trust the community and run a donation page like kickstarter.

2 Likes

how about some word math?

Why is it $50?
-possible cash scam
-possible bait-and-switch

Reality
-They need that money because they’ve been busy getting publishers. publishers = money.

• Time = money, publishers = money. satisfying players from different countries = time. Time + Money + Publishers + satisfying community = slowed development and lost time and money. Therefore release date = longer.
    However
    -bad marketing + money = suspicion
    -Suspicion + community + bad marketing = Division
    -Division + flags = mods
    -Mods + flags + community+ Division = ■■■■ Storm
2 Likes

you guys are so blinded, god dammit look at the morality of what they did! not the money, it’s about being handled unrespectfuly. guess i have no way to explain this to people who are already blinded because they already planned to buy the founder pack.

goes to show how a bad decision from a company can rift apart fan base.

not you pseudo. but there is a better way to explain it to them without using harsh word that would spark a debate, not that i would know if it’ll change anything.

wow, just wow. you are completely oblivious of what is actually happening.

I try, friend. I’m not the best at buttering my words up to be nicer when I’m dealing with facts. I find it easier to deal with angry/offended people than have to put on a false persona of kindness.

There are a lot of good reasons not to support this market scheme, but I can also understand the feelings of those who want nothing more than to sink time and money into a game they love.

you’re joking right?

Why would I be joking?

The game should be able to sustain itself with microtransactions alone.

Kickstarters are known to be successful, if the product is good, and ToS is. If they need some extra money for whatever reason, that’s where they should get it. Instead of forcing these paywalls and creating a group of entitled elitists by the time this early access is over.

It’s kinda too late now. They’ve pushed the idea out there and even if they do a 180 and actually start playing extremely smart, this will be written in the pages of ToS history. There will always be that rift between the players who wanted F2P and the ones who wanted B2P/P2P because of this.

It double posted somehow, lol.

This “founder pack” is basically a donation to play before, content that includes the pack can get ingame, also it is equivalent to the ingame currency

if you do not want to pay, you just have to wait and will be “F2P” as everyone wants

the way they presented was not right but I doubt that the community had accepted the announcement of a “close beta” after having participated in the “open beta”

There are many issues that will arise from this. I mean, not with 100% certainty, but there is a high possibility, because it happened before, plenty of times.

• Broken economy with new players coming after three months not being able to buy anything on auction house, because the prices are inflated to cater to the need of higher level players (All players that joined early access)

• A lot of players that join this early access will (maybe not you, maybe not your friends, but someone will) turn into entitled elitists that are the most obnoxious breed that exists in gaming. And let me tell you, they are like a plague, it won’t stop there, they spread their bullshit to other players that they “teach” about the game.

• Obvious p2w aspect, duh, because you have 3 months of game time ahead of everyone else.

https://images-2.discordapp.net/eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2kuaW1ndXIuY29tL0ZBV1FWblouanBnIn0.z91PCRS9YJa52dqsQ2S_-M1YoqI.jpg?width=400&height=207

If you don’t feel like ■■■■ for getting into early access after seeing this image, you’re just indulging p2w.

And it’s funny, because if there’s no payment involved and you asked people if they want p2w things in the game, they would all be against it.

and NOW that it’s in front of their noses, they are full on embracing it, DEFENDING it. Hypocrites.

1 Like

1- thats can be fix but it will happen some day so yeah… this is a MMORPG after all…

2-is already to late “Hey! i was in the beta! i am the best!”

3- you don’t have any idea of what P2W means… so no…
the content that players with “early access” are going to get is the same for the “F2P” that is the content of the game basically, the only difference is that they will be more lvl during the first days and that’s it. … that is not “P2W” they’re not going to have any privilege that you can not get.
and you should feel ashamed for not knowing differentiate “P2W” and feel so much hatred

4- low res, I can not read

Edit: the game is not completely “PVP” if it were your argument “P2W” would have made more sense, at least for a while

You do realize that there’s ranking in the game?

That they have so much time ahead of everyone to get SO many points that a f2p player coming later (as long as the paying player keeps playing the game) have no hope of reaching?

That p2p player will always be a step ahead. The f2p playing will have to play all day, every day, every night in order to catch up in rank and even then, it’s a question if he will be able to.

So yes, this is very much a p2w.

I’m not talking about PvP rankings. There’s a ranking for all of the content combined. In case you didn’t know.

1 Like

You either pay, or you grind.
Yes you will grind more that p2p but that is not impossible.
You can’t have the cake and eat it.

A game funded by f2p players, I’d like to see that utopia happen

1- I am sure they will reset the “rank system”
2- and if they do not people will complain as they are doing now and they will.
3- and if it were as bad as you say any player who does not play from the first day of the game, would suffer the same thing, there is always another ways to reach others if not this system would not work and would have to remove the “rank sistem” completely

4-I’m still waiting for better image resolution