Tree of Savior Forum

Funny people during the betas

Savage. +1 Sir

/12345roastpoints

but explain me something, why are you saying that player who arenā€™t willing to pay for Founder wonā€™t pay for things ingame? you are taking to much people to one sack : o

Yeah, and YOUā€™LL play eventually when the Founderā€™s Pack is finished being moved back. The only people I see crying and getting salty are the people who couldnā€™t pay to play.

As I said, stop crying about it. You can pretend to steal my line all you want.

Iā€™ve been playing online videogames for quite long time, Iā€™ve met a lot of people, there might be people who will spend 5-10 dollars every year for this game, and there might be people who donā€™t. Sometimes I do not understand why they get so shocked by 50 dollars that you can earn in 3 months without an issue (at least for people who have a job).

2 Likes

I am not crying, Iā€™ll play the game whenever is out, if they release a founders pack, Iā€™ll buy it for both supporting the game and enjoying the game early on.

No matter what decision IMC will have, there will be someone who will whine about it.
Let me give you some examples:

• If they remove the founders pack, people will cry about the amount of lag and people
  • If they bring a B2P system and bring the game F2P after a year, people will get offended and will curse the game, but 1 year after, you will see them in line waiting for the game to be F2P.

What I really want from IMC is to release the game for the next year so people understand you should not mess with them, youā€™re not their owners, and your contributions are mere garbage for them, theyā€™re a company, they earn millions, youā€™re a mere peasant who canā€™t afford 50 dollars.

5 Likes

I work two jobs and go to school so I understand the struggle. I donā€™t understand why people canā€™t prioritize their life and pretend this games release is gonna feed them. Let it go and simply wait for the free/convenient option when paying imc would destroy their wallet

When I want something I canā€™t afford I shut the hell up till I can afford it or forget about it.

4 Likes

Apparantly they saw some kid screaming in a toystore and thought that would somehow translate into adult life?

Thatā€™s what living the real life is, if you want something, you work for it until you get it.

You sir, you have my like, I respect your way of living, having a work(or 2) and studying at the same time, is something to be proud of.

2 Likes

I couldnā€™t even do that as a kid my momma woulda best my ass dude what u mean @JRawr

2 Likes

You too dude, youā€™ve been nothing but a Gentleman and Iā€™m not just saying that cause oooooo a like!

Now kiss :kissing_closed_eyes:

1 Like

you have to say #nohomo

Itā€™s not gay if the balls donā€™t touch, remember.

Hey I donā€™t judge bro.

I donā€™t put out first like, sorry

Liked your post.
Too bad founders are the minority here.
Itā€™s almost like we are holding IMC hostage.
How i wish nexon was in chargeā€¦
Much easier to handle this rowdy bunch

If Nexon were in charge, this game would die in few timeā€¦if they think this deal is ā€œgreedyā€ they havenā€™t met Nexon US, those guys are greedier than the government.

1 Like

Well you know what they sayā€¦about the grass being greener :smile:

Uploadingā€¦

:kissing_smiling_eyes: :kissing_smiling_eyes: :kissing_smiling_eyes: :kissing_smiling_eyes: :kissing_smiling_eyes: :kissing_smiling_eyes: :kissing_smiling_eyes:

Mabinogi anyone lol.