Tree of Savior Forum

Full giant auto atk build

aoe attack ratio cards should be nice yeah. lightning hands does scale with ARR.

I hit enchanter c2 today and I’m starting to see the damage now that I have lightning hands. I am not starting to invest in attributes and cards. Would other cards and attributes do you recommend? Is lightning hands: magic shock worth it?

Thanks for all your advice so far. This build feels very fun to play.

@Sandstorm getting 3x 10-star frostier lord cards is probably most important. each has a 5% chance to freeze enemy when you auto attack when at 10 stars, having 3 doesn’t make 15%, but will be like rolling 3x 20 sided dice each time you auto attack. frozen enemies take +50% damage from lightning, so it’s a huge boost.

Not really a fan of AAR card. I prefer setting up a refreshment table and eat buffs. This only works if you have a squire 3 but it lasts long enough for my farming session. Instead, have froster cards to augment my damage against mobs by freezing them

1 Like

You do know this is getting nerfed right?

You do know this is about enchanter 2 right?

correct me if im wrong but lightning damage should still be amplified

Don’t know specifics yet, but it’s changing to a slow (no longer freezes) so I don’t know if the resulting debuff will result in the same additional damage with lightning property. Losing the hard CC is really annoying though.

So it will be even worst than rune of ice’s attribute, because the chance/slow is less if you abble to get that skill of course

hi guys my build is wiz2 link2 thau3 ench2 full INT, what a cards i pick? of course green card is int or spr, and the rest? thx!

Red: Froster lord/centaurus
Purple: glazing golem is good
Blue: usual nuale/zaura or the 300dg boss give
a nice cheap to get shield
Green: your options, but if you are farmer gorkas is also nice choice

if you’re going full farm char, reaverpede (*/2% vs medium type) is also good.