Tree of Savior Forum

Full Damage Shinobi PvE Only

Yeah I’ve seen the video and been keeping track with this thread recently. It’s quite interesting so far and I’d like to see demonstrations in iOBT with the same builds for a good comparison in the future :smiley:

Eiii @tsigetartseht no thats not it hehe…here…

1 Like

@Kusgan is in Shinobi class now.

oh, this my character

make a video lol XD hahaha

Guys please take time to read this. HERE

i Think you guys missing something…

Keep in mind that shinobi class is untested class, that will most likely go through some balance changes in the future.

Because of this, there are some things that currently work with the Shinobi class but we are unsure as if it is a bug, intended and whether or not it will be fixed in the future. This particularly includes being able to use Swordsman skills with the Shinobi clones, which shouldn’t be possible according to the skill description, but it is.

You might also have seen some videos of some Shinobi dealing a big burst damage to some bosses (after making them vulnerable to attacks). Don’t be fooled by this. While Shinobi is a one trick pony and can shine under certain, very specific scenarios, they are still lacking on most other aspects of the game.

1 Like

Impressive :smiley:
So @Kusgan What type do attacks Katon no Jutsu and Mijin no Jutsu fall under? Cause basing on Sapper, explosives fall either on Pierce or Strike type. So if you’re saying Kunai is the only pierce type then that means Katon and Mijin fall under Strike right?

Also, what server are you in? If we happen to be in the same server then I would love to see demonstrations and damage testings on the class :thumbsup:

1 Like

ohh sorry i can only confirm that kunai is pierce type but they said that all shinobi skills falls into pierce attack…(i went lvl5bunshin and lvl4kunai atm) But We All know that Shinobi skills lacks description so we only base our information about people who use it or similarities of the skill to other class…

1 Like

Hey Kusgan,

Im planning to be a shinobi as well, taking the path of

Sword1, Pel1, Hop2, Cor2, Shinobi (Genin :stuck_out_tongue:)

I was wondering what stat allocation did you have? Could you also give me your opinion with “Finnestra” taken into account?

That’s an awesome build.i think with that build Go for STR and a little bit of dex just enough not to miss to your enemy. since finnestra will increases your crt rate,block and evasion. it would be a waste if you put so much dex in that build in my opinion. so for me it would be str all the way, and like solid 80 base dex would be fine.

Hey, thanks for the quick reply, that dex sounds good to me, though i have one other concern.

Kage bunshin no jutsu’s clones rely on DEX for HP, is there a real big impact that i should take it into account for? or is it okay to just ignore this part?

Also whats the downside of cloning? i heard you become squishy? but how squishy?

Thanks again :slight_smile:

Yea true!, bunshin no jutsu hp rely on your dex but the thing is you will receive x5 damage on the enemy attack depends on what level is your bunshin is. This fact alone will make you realize that using bunshin in a close combat especially without a cleric is futile. so in my opinion just ignore that part.

the leveling with your build kusgan how was? good, decente or bad? i mean its a build that “explodes” when you arrive to rank7…its hard to grind?

it was good since i have alot of aoe attacks because of the various class prior shinobi, but i doubt my build will having a bad time in pvp…

i think every class are having a tough time when you reach 220+, you cant solo the game at this point anymore.

Damnnn :confused: Okay thanks again,

Btw, have you ever been killed with one shot before while using bunshin? hahaha

@Kusgan
Hey Kusgan,

I am on the making Shinobi,

I am SW C3, Bar C1, Corsair C2 > Shinobi, now Keeping Str around 100 and the rest to Dex.

Is this build going to be okay? Just thinking the same as you, don’t want to use spear for Ninja.

no men! ahaha on the other hand boss can 1 shot you when you use bunshin. lol

you will be fine man. xD

Ouchhhh i better be careful then, btw what server r you in? or will be in after tuesday lol.

Won’t my clones dissapear only? like in naruto? D: how sad

Kusgan i´m doing a build SWc3>hopc2>doppel>shinobi
what stats i need to up¿
maybe 1-1-3 str con dex
or its wrong¿