Tree of Savior Forum

FTP and now bots running wild

I really do like this game, but getting terribly difficult to level new charicters fighting bots for kills.

Seems about 10 people where posting about how they wanted in the game and the devs caved in. Meanwhile the botters where licking there chops the moment the doors opened again for ease of bot creation. I understand bots cannot be stopped, but its just plain silly now. Silly to the point I may throw in the towel.

1 Like

This is what happens when the public (or anyone) rushes development cycles. In the end everyone loses.

Bots made their way into p2p with payment fraud so that wouldn’t fix anything

why are you saying ok like youre confused? u cant release an unfinished game and make it p2p.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

is this your first online game?

no, and i also know this.

if a game isnt even finished then its common sense that it shoulsnt be released, better yet cost money

ok if you say so. ignorance trully is bliss.

welcome to the digital age of gaming.
since games can be patched easily, even console games are released in incomplete states to meet datelines

And here comes the White Knight. Really, with have nothing good to say, just don’t say anything. Waste of your and everybodys time mate. So please, stay quite or be of some use.

:kissing_closed_eyes:

The game it’s finished…

You make me laught so hard right now, thanks for your ignorance, it’s truly a bliss. ahahah <3

Now, serious, the game it’s FAR com being 100% in the matter of art, programming, bugs, itens…

Again, if have nothing to ADD, stay quite sucker <3

gasp

the game isnt finished. and the bad part is, imc says it is.
team battle arena is that last 5% of the game thats missing.
and its worse bcuz imc says its already in the game

ok what if someone released a mario game but it ended at world 2 and there wasnt even a final boss. how does me saying “an unfinished game shouldnt cost money” make me ignorant?

And that’s how IMC controls bots and rmts, meanwhile we legit players are choked to death coz of the damn so called restriction to control of all this SH*T… brilliant isn’t? :sparkles:

P2P doesn’t stop anything, honestly. Didn’t stop anything when they were using stolen card numbers to buy into the game during EA, and didn’t stop much. FFXIV is a good example whereas the bots are actually smarter in there, but saying P2P will stop bots is like saying a mesh door will stop flies from coming through.

Honestly they need to purchase another anti-chat program to strap into ToS that’ll knock out the people leeching the basic program from the people who’re using it. Basic script kiddies won’t know what to do, and it’ll cut down a fair number of bots. VAC just doesn’t work well with MMOs.

From there, they could:

• Add a policy about banning gold buyers. Seriously, they’re the plague and the reason why the botters exist rn. They’ve had to constantly deflate their prices, but it seems idiots who want to watch the world burn have gotten ahold of them. Burn them at the stake.
  • In turn get rid of half these useless restrictions in turn of more game mechanics such as upping the spawn rate of the Bot Killing Reaper (Seriously I saw it once since iCBT2, and it actually dies since it has a level and bots have just grinded to it.)

bots gone wild!! XXX

now with hot busty botting action

■■■■■■■ lousy korean fuc k you imc

servers probably wont be shitty like u say if it was pay to play since there is a guaranteed amount of profit from every player :smirk:

Moved on to the next couple of zones past tenet and the same ■■■■. More bots than new saviors.

Now I go into town and bombarded by whisper bots trying to sell me hand crafted silver. I had 11 whispers from faceroll names in a matter of 5 minutes just standing near the blacksmith. Like in another post, some of these seem to be getting around the report/block function.

My first korean mmo here, and if this is ‘better’ than most korean games… wow just wow… about to punt and go back to POE.

1 Like