Tree of Savior Forum

From 53277 players peak to less than 17k and BOTS are still farming in hordes

On some popular bot spots you can find 10+ bots at once easily, but if you just do your quests and your dungeons and missions, you will hardly ever meet one.

2 bots? Really?
Based on yours assumptions, can you point how many players in that SSs are bots since you said 90% are bots?

Donā€™t look stupid man. This thread is unnecessary as your assumptions.
Oh wait! Iā€™m a bot tooā€¦ :wink:

[URL=https://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/60478183.jpg][/URL]

Agreed with this post.

I start to get bored of this game, since they closed the game to new players maps are empty , it costs much more to sell things in the market, no pvp and every time they take some under bugs always come 100 more , connection problems . ā€¦ I keep writing thousands of other things.

However , if they open the servidore we see 20K of Chaplains bots with cafrisun sets. :disappointed_relieved:

I think this game has a deadline now, like Rusty hearts and anothers mmorpgs already closed.

LMFAO! Tristie ur dumb AF. I played Tera still one of my favorite games to play and it did not Die after 4 months after release in the westā€¦ please stfu. If your going to lie lie about a game that no one plays or heard about. Tera was a huge successful after release but slowly died because content was being pumped fast enough. I maxed out my Lancer and was just doing Nexus and PK all day. for a good year and a half, after that it went down hill.

So tell me lol, sorry i just cant help not laughing about you saying it merged within 4 months. So tell me if I played for a year and a half without server merge what server were you playing? lolā€¦

Last weekā€™s vĆ­deo showing that there are no bots. People are seeing things where they donā€™t exist.

https://youtu.be/Ocab_O-UyQU

Now, a loliā€¦

Everything will be fine :open_mouth:

1 Like

Ah yes, the lost cow. Prone to getting fondled. The world needs to know more about Monogatari aside the Toothbrush Scene. How to do character development.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Look, a new bot just spawned.
How though? Wasnā€™t the game supposed to be closed? Well, itā€™s not closed to bots because they keep popping.

2 Likes

I just donā€™t think you can ever control bots in a free to play game. People celebrate praise over bots being banned.

What did the botter lose from that ban?

• They didnā€™t lose time, they didnā€™t use much time playing the game anyways, it was all botting.
  • They didnā€™t lose money unless they bought from the item mall which they usually donā€™t unless they are running an RMT business where a token can help and they can afford to keep buying tokens.

Usually botters who arenā€™t botting for RMT purposes wonā€™t go through extremes to make a new Steam account just to keep botting in Tree of Saviorā€¦ They might do it once or twice and give up? Therefore we can assume that RMT is the issue here.

Botters are going to keep returning because:

1. Nothing lost when they get banned. Easy enough to make a new Steam and return thanks to the free to play model.
  2. Too many people are buying from RMT in this game and thereā€™s no punishment for people who buy RMT (And thanks to the market systemā€™s setup you need to be careful not to ban people falsely.) So thereā€™s a huge market for RMTing to profit from in Tree of Savior.
  3. Thereā€™s no system to detect bots so thereā€™s no level of technical skill that botters need to have in order to bot. Weā€™ve seen in that botters will retaliate thread that, the particular botters there didnā€™t seem very intelligent at all like that guy asking ā€œHow do you know if you were banned?ā€ <-- lol. Bot detection helps make botting a more difficult process for people to do which weeds out a bunch of them.

IMCā€™s desire to continue to add new restrictions will help nothing except pound nails into this gameā€™s coffin. RMTing is as strong as ever and people are buying and receiving RMT without a problem.

RMTers are getting paid to deal with ways to work around the restrictions so it doesnā€™t bother them, they do it and make loads of $$$ off gold buyers in the process.

People who donā€™t RMT are not getting paid to deal with the restrictions. We are playing the game for fun so the restrictions are only causing frustration and annoyance to us.

1 bot? again?
Still missing a lot of them to fill your assumption 9 in 10 players are bot.
Oh wait! Iā€™m a bot too. :wink:

whats a bot and where do i find one?

Iā€™d guess itā€™s the same as ā€œHUEā€, but applied to Argentinians. :grin:

what bots are you talking about lmao? there are little to none bots on klaipeda, and all they do is sit in crystal mines all day. TOTALLY impairing my gaming experience. totally.

Iā€™d screenshot my bot blocklist, actually record it because itā€™s faster than posting around 5-10 screenshots for the full list.
Is that enough for you white knight problem deniers?

dina bee farm is full of chaplain bots and afk sorcs
in klap

1 random section
ch1 chaplain bot
ch2 afk sorc
ch3 actual person trying to grind
ch4 chaplain bot
ch5 afk sorc
ch6 chaplain bot

its funny because the ch1 bot was different the day before, it was a male chaplain and it would channel surf
this other day the bot was a female chap and didnt channel surf at all
i went into its lodge for lols and it had 2 chars one was a level 14 archer and 1 was the chaplain

other random sections have 2 or 3 of each

if you are on klapedia just go to dina bee farm and u will find a bot in less than 2 minutes

2 Likes

Currently trying to get Temple Slave Mage Gem, 1 up to 5 bots on each channel at Mochia forest. I saw 2 real players in 5k kills on 2 daysā€¦

1 Like

oh look the bots are in demon prison 2 too lmao

TerA was the biggest failure.

Up to this day they still sell recycled mounts in diff colored variations because thats the only hot thing in the item mall aside from the P2W lockboxes, lets highlight En Masseā€™s screw ups:

• Bought the game (Two founder accounts)

• Got a frost lion mount, and a whole bunch of other stuff along with headstart access, reserved IGN*, etc

• The difference between CBT and OBT/Headstart was, the level cap was 32, it was increased to 60 with the exact same content the game had in CBT

• The hype was real, everyone maxed out in like a week (some chick got to level 60 in 8 hours due to a mining/gathering exploit but she wasnt banned she got to keep her prime title)

• Game had its share of players coming and going, they had to merge because their servers were EMPTY after a few months

• Everyone that preordered the game, that was founder and reserved their name, had their name TAKEN due to merge forcing most players EVEN FOUNDERS to rename their characters, this pissed off ALOT of people including me

• The First players of each job class to level 60 on their particular servers, all lost their prime titles after the Merge, i bet they were pissed too.

• The game developed its share of Elitists bastards, far worst than the idiots camping Dullahan on TOS, if your not a certain iLVL, you cant go to dungeons they will auto boot you, and theres no way you can get your iLVL up without doing dungeons to get better equips, or buying off the marketplace

• The launch of En Masseā€™s item mall shop featured lockboxes full of master enigmatic scrolls, and recycled mounts (different color, different variationā€¦ but hey! i thought the founders frost lion mount was exclusive? nopeā€¦ theres a gold lion mount that is 2x faster running speed on sale for blah blah.)

• Last straw for me was, every 20 ~ 30 seconds, 18 ~ 20 hours a day for several weeks/months, you see announcements of BLAH BLAH successfully enhanced +12 masterwork this and that, and before you know it everyone on the server is level 60 with full masterwork everything, not only did En Masse ruin the economy, they went full blown P2W while successfully screwing over all their founders.

Please do NOT say TerA is a good game, you obviously DONā€™T know nothing about the game and its history, they destroyed that game much worst than IMC is doing to TOS

2 Likes

I also bought Tera for the founders and played quite a bitā€¦ biggest achievement was finally killing Queen on hard mode.

Everything you said here including the elitism is so trueā€¦ I even lost my character name during the server merge even though I PAID to rename my character to that name lol. On top of that besides just spamming Queen and dying over and over again to retarded server lag issues, you could farm for the lowest, most time consuming drop rates ever woop woop.

Part of me wishes Tera would have been moreā€¦ sorta the same disappointment Iā€™m struggling with in Tree of Savior =/

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.