Tree of Savior Forum

[Founders] an International Guild PvE & PvP

Well this guild will be open to all content that you choose. Discord will be implemented in a few days.

1 Like

sadly i think they may push the start day back since most people voted for the 1 month.

This is your admin speaking. Some people specified that their IGNs will be differ from their forum names while others have not. I have added a column for forum names specifically, in case that this information becomes useful in the future. If you previously expressed interest in this guild without specifying an IGN that is different from your forum name, then I have opted to list your IGN and forum name as the same. If you plan to have an IGN that is different than your forum name, let me know and I will adjust the information on the sheet accordingly. Cheers~

Thanks for doing this. My ingame name will probably be “Tyanu Khah” at least for my first character.

My ING name Will Be Olodack

My in game name with be “GunBlader” and my class will also be dragoon

ME! HAHAHA. I want to join too!

I am “Derkein Dragonfang”, a Paladin summoned to this realm to quell its evils. //picks up a sword and… “die you demonic weed tainting this field of flowers!!”

A founders guild? Hmm

PvE I want to make a support linker for farming

PvP not sure I want to do a tank / healer though

Ign Doomskin or Cakey

Be sure to leave your information if you’ll be there!! :slight_smile: I need your IGN and class if you’ve decided those yet

O ok, i was just making sure, no problem ^^ Thanks ^^

My only complain is that Hoglan is too ugly

See guys, its good for all Founders, please take little time and help, for a different companion >.<

1 Like

Not yet decided for the IGN will post after i decide my class. :smile_cat:

All adds in List :persevere:

Btw anyone feel free to add me on Steam my steam name is TinMan655

My profile on Steam :smirk: Add me

Not sure who will be the templar in order to create the guild?

That would be me since I will be creating an alternative character to become a templar.

I was baffled when there’s no templar on the list. Thanks for clarifying.

My ign will be Cerres
thank you!