Tree of Savior Forum

Founder pack price increase?

Build your own company, make your own game…lets see if you can better job than them…
if you can do better job than them, I’ll kiss your feet everyday and rub your shoes everyday.

yeah because they want a game that is like a free-give-away-game without a cost. It will not be possible because a part of gaming industries is business.

Lol @ videogame justice.

It’s not about the company itself but about the mortal practices that they do. If they are scamming people for their money to order to establish itself then it should be taken down. I’m not somebody who likes to scam people so building a scam company that scam people for their money isn’t my thing. The f2p model is a scam.

well, i dont see why people still back up what IMC did. it is clearly a bad action taken by IMC against 75% of their potential customers. well if they cant handle the game without a cheaper cost, why not just sell it to steam and let Gaben do it better for the people all over the world ? steam has a solid reason why it was a regional price before IMC take a stupid action and make them equal. they’re trying to lose a HUGE amount of income before the f2p launches. +1 to u if any of you are with me

2 Likes

/20charactermeowmix

Why not just change the servers name to Dolar and Euro alrady?

IMC just said in our faces guys: everyone who dont earn in dolar/euro/pounds can GTFO. Simple as that.

What i can’t understand is , why bother doing an “International” Steam Release if they are going to do that crap~ fcking release the game in Aeria Games… almost all of their customers will be USA citizens anyways after this.

I earn in MXN and I am here, enjoying a nice game and tolerating a stupid community.

1 Like

Wait, how is that going to change the influx of bots come F2P?

1. Morally, increasing the price right before the sale is just a low blow, something I’d expect gold selling websites to do.

2. There’s a reason why Steam uses regional pricing and almost all the games on Steam follow it if it has an international release. ToS isn’t an NA game. It’s International ToS.

3. And a lot of people are misunderstanding the main issue here. The game being “F2P in about a week or so” and that “this is just founders pack” doesn’t meant jacksh*t. What we are worried about is the fact that the price of the game(or rather, TP in future) persists throughout launch. Let alone a founders pack costing more than a newly released AAA game, but in future - even TP currency top ups costing more than AAA games?? That’s downright outrageous.

4 Likes

Then worry anything you want, unless they announce the real prices when the F2P launches, all your assumptions are “jacksh*t” like you said…

Thats the Internet. They complain about something and if it gets made the way they want it to be / or they simply get bored about it - they find the next thing to complain. Sadly noone can change this.
But fortunately they are not “75% of the playerbase” like they pretend. They are only a vocal minority who have absolutly no clue what they are talking about.

1 Like

tl;dr
Having poor management is no reason for scamming people.

6 Likes

You’re not a bright one are ya…

They’ve already removed Steam’s regional pricing, and you’re still assuming that I’m assuming?

Every decision they made is wrong, the game hasn’t failed yet because of its huge fan base

I disagree.

/20characters

The $10 option was removed, probably an attempt (a pointless one, if so) to prevent bots, but that’s the only change here in the US.

Its up to you not complain about the price. Keep paying them in USD if u can.
Im doing this (complaining) just because the price is far from brazilian reality.
We are crying? Of corse we are! They doubled the price and gave an excuse that doesnt make sense. Sounds realy realy fair to me…
Yeah, sure I want to abuse from it (sarcasm).

1 Like

Not sure how to feel about this, the prices are still the same for my region.
However it kinda sucks that other regions experience a rise of 300% in the price… literally cuts off a huge portion of the playerbase.

Mistake was to include TP in the founder packs, having different price tags attached to the same amount of TP is just a bad management approach.
There would’ve probably been a smarter way to handle the TP distribution, based on money spent / region it was bought in and keep the regional price tag for the packs the way it was.

What’s done is done and the impact of IMC’s decision doesn’t really matter that much as we are close to the f2p release.
However, I can understand why many people are angry about this, I would be too.
Maybe if you see it from a different angle… some regions had a special sale on founder packs up until today! (Sounds silly but it helps in reducing the frustration)

2 Likes

Damn IMC so does this means the future TP cost will also follow this founder pack pricing system? So there is no more regional price?

Well fu*k my third world country ass … I simply cant understand why people that live in SEA region should also paid the same as American/European.