Tree of Savior Forum

Found a bot lv 160+

• Server : Orsha

• Team Name : Gabrielle

• Approximate date / time (EDT) : 21/04/16

• Evidence Using bot

I have one record of 80mb just let me know how i can post the videos here, I will just wait for the permanent ban or that guys still creating more and more characters. Thx for the attention…

2 Likes

How sure are you that’s a bot?
There’s many factors that would make one think otherwise

1. Has a legit costume from the TP shop
  2. Has 8 likes in their characters

That said, those 2 points are not enough either to prove whether the person is botting or not.

Do yourself a favor and summon an anvil unto the ground, if they like continuously attack it like 2-3 times or more then it’s a definite bot.

2 Likes

I dont need you opinion guy, i need a gm to do something, i recording one video with 80mb just need to know how post here :angry: and for what you are worried about it if youre not a gm?? Its because that bot is yours?

By your way of speech here it seems you are garnering hate towards the person instead of a bot so please mind your actions

The only way to get that video uploaded is either through youtube or that other famous video uploading site that IMC themselves used in their blog during the development of this game.

Please post video here. I want to see how you are sure about that :scream:

1 Like

how i can post the video?

I hate bots not tha specific player, dont be so dumb :slight_smile: thx for nothing help

@alainjarre you can upload on youtube and post link here

1 Like

Probably just investing time into grinding.

Adventurer Index number isn’t too below average (Have seen lower for someone at that level.) for current level.

Place an anvil maybe. It isn’t exactly hard to memorize where monsters spawn in an area, so a normal person who’s paying attention to the game can generally avoid an anvil if they’re actually playing.

Said again, Im uploading the video, and will say again I dont need your help guys I NEED A GM, thx and go coment in other post :slight_smile:

You asked peple how to upload video, they gave you advice and taught you how, then you ask people to piss off your topic because you only need gm.

No offense, but the only thing you need is a brain.

Don’t bother replying, not coming back here.

1 Like

rank 108k? that’s clearly a bot. + no quest gear at all.

1 Like

Ok bye :slight_smile:

3k adventure rating = pure grind and nothing else. it’s a chaplain bot. same model as others.

1 Like

Enjoy guys, and GM I will Wait for the permanent ban, using bot is antigame bye https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nn2kfbCUVs4&feature=youtu.be

@STAFF_Ethan

3 Likes

If you spot a chaplain, that can be a bot with 90% probability
if chaplain has 40-100k rang and no quest gear = bot for sure

Note: That bot has only one achievment, normal or (noob) players have a minimal 3~~4 achievments obtained doing quests, 100% sure thats a s***t bot

From grinding level and not doin quests you will get Class levels faster.
So focusing on grinding is good for, let’s say, afk traders, who just need c3 for a class.

Tho he doesnt answering and I’ve seen roaming bots-clerics walking the same way, so he’s bot.

Btw,
“You shall not use any abusive, defamatory, ethnically or racially offensive, harassing, harmful, hateful, obscene, offensive, sexually explicit, threatening or vulgar language. (Alternate spelling or partial masking of such words will be reprimanded in the same manner as the actual use of such words.)”
Even it’s a bot, he is still considered to be a user officially.

Thx for you opnion, and really? How you discovered that guy is really a bot?? You re a genius.

Founde ONE MORE, same map, same achievments, again BOT!!
Here´s the record: https://youtu.be/uUaq3j7usJE

@GM_Francis