Tree of Savior Forum

Found a bot lv 160+

Autoattack chaplains are so OP as bots
I have a solution: they should nerf chaplains.

Thank you so much @alainjarre for providing such details and for bringing the matter to our attention. We will investigate the issue to determine what further actions will be taken on this account.

2 Likes

@alainjarre

dude i hope everyone do as you did try to talk to him/her before reporting i saw many stupid players trying to report me for auto attacking only and not using skill’s when i’m smoke or eat and playing
for those stupid players there’s a crit build and most time use auto attack and skills for elite mobs and bosses don’t try to be smart ass and report anyone you see without trying to talk to them they may have that build or smoking / eating / talking on phone
in the end it can backfire on you if you use the reporting wrong if you didn’t read the post for reporting and only go mad report anyone you see or you don’t like or whatever

So many excuses guy, I cant eat or do other things playng, buffing and using skills, if Im eating I stop and answer the guys who talk to me, certainly youre a bot user and are mad because of reports, so just shut UP and dont talk s**t plz :slight_smile: I have all evidences that guys is a bot, just look that achievments, is only one of that proof, so I will thank if you dont talk to me anymore advocating bot users ok.
And I will say one more time, I dont have any rage with players I just dont like BOT USERS not normal players…

1 Like

Thanks @GM_Sebastian, and Im waiting for the names of that guys in ban accounts, I have all evidences what that guys is botting and I lose time doing that reports, I will just wait for responses and hope the right things will be done :smiley: I will keep reporting that guys iif I see that they were actually banned. THX for attention.

@alainjarre dude i guess your mad or on drugs i said when they see me auto hit only and the don’t even ask or try to talk to me and just trying to report like smart ass

and who said i can’t replay to a player when they talk to me if i’m smoking or eating
for real i guess your on drugs 1000% or blind that make you read what you wanted to read only and then badmouth other people get some one to read for you

This is a thread to report bots, not to crying girls like you, if you want to help, report bots and stop to talk so much.:slight_smile:

@alainjarre bark more dog gonna love it

What is the point in making Bot report thread if you can report them in game and thru support(which is actually more effective)?

@GM_Francis @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_John @GM_Sebastian Ok guys, I send my report in this date:21/04/16, and today is 23/04/16 and I ve seen all list reports bans of days 21/22/23 and that two guys what I ve reported not get ban at all, so whats the point of reporting bot with all proofs and they dont get ban??

BOT:
Server : Orsha
Team Name : Gabrielle

I am 100% sure that is a bot.

@alainjarre
There are so many report and GM do nothing.
For example:
4 days ago 2 bots already reported here
{
Team Name : miqno,
Team Name : enbo
}
still running and what the GMs are doing?
“INVESTIGATING”
haha GMs are u kidding me?
GM Let me teach you how you find thousands of them
So easy, just go ingame maps

• Crystal Miner 1, 2 ,3
  • Srautas Gorge all channel
  • Tenet Church all channel
  • Goddness Ancient Garden(thousands of priest bots) all channel

50% of bots are running those maps dude.
So easy.
Give me GM power and let me show you how be a (GM BotSlayer) or (GM BotHunter).

Sorry I am upset with slowly investigation. I am complaining because I want better Server to bring more people to play here.

2 Likes

Ya same here, gimme some thing to get these bots and I will clean that server in 3 days…

You can also drop an Ice Wall I hear.

Yeah ice wall works neatly too :thumbsup:

Just upload it to youtube and post the URL in the chat box.

1 Like

GUESS WHAT!!!

Exact same person at Klaipeda different name but same build same gear!!! level 165 at the same area! I have been farming Honemeli Stingers for 2 days and I taught she was a real person until I saw this post and tried to talk to her.

1 Like

yea, i see that bot too, i remember cos the equipment mostly :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes @benyessaee lve been reported these guys 4 days ago and I dont see these guys in list ban, Its confirmed that guys are bot but the GMS dont ban…sadly :sweat_smile: