For those wondering about pyrokino

Can u do this combo as pyrokinoat pvp?

Fire ball - Fireball - FireBall - Telekinesis ( into pile of fireball

Fireball - flame ground - fire pillar - telekinesis

Raise - fireball

Raise - fire pillar

Raise - hell breath

Plus agni necklace… And ur damage will superb

Yep you can do everything you have mentioned, also raise fireballs and PP destroys enemies.

I’m not sure about agni tho, I’ve recently fought against people with 60k hp and each hit of my fireball dealt 1 damage, each hit of PP dealt 130. So yea, 30% of 1 damage still a lvl 5 health pot is stronger than my whole set of damage.

If you raise fireballs, are they still pushed by PP?

Yup, but you could place yoursellf correctly to push fireballs enough distance to still make damage from the back of the enemy while you keep your PP and stuns from the front.

The only way to stop pushing fireballs is with XL monsters or with static objects such as necro pole.

Haven’t a video for that, but 8 fireballs + fire pillar + PP with agny against mole and bear (linked) can kill them in 2-3 secs.

Tried to do a video but my client crashed (as well as some other peeps inside lol)
Agny is life for us.

So, is agni affecting the fire bullets of pyrokino combo ?_?

I think so, gotta say as well, that I stopped playing for some time and when I came back fireball + PP combo wasn’t doing the same damage as it was used to do before.

I mean, I with this combo I could rush from lvl 50 dung to 175 dung each single boss, now I can’t. Haven’t tried with agny tho since I need to run full dungeons in order to level a bit but I will test it asap, or if someone can will be fabulous.

I tested this ingame yesterday. Agni affects it.

Vs about 1100 mdef
Without Agni, bullets deals 100-200
With Agni, bullets deal 1100-1200

Vs about 500 Mdef
Without Agni, bullets deal 600-800
With Agni, bullets deal 3300-3600

1 Like

Goddamn this really cracked me up! HAHAHAHAHAHA Sorry, the internet has ruined me.