Tree of Savior Forum

For all those completionist out there!

Hello there,

I started to play again the game a few days ago (my first time was on release, but I had to stop…). Now I’m level 99 and I decided to take on the maps that were ignored because of quest progression.

Since I started on Klaipedia, I did a quick teleport to Orsha and I’m painfully going to all those lvl 1-10 maps that I haven’t seen before… My goal is to get 100% in every map with just one character. There is anyone out there with the same ambition? Anyone already achieved that?

Or do you guys think is a waste of time?

Cheers!

If you want it, go for it. I suggest against doing it on all your characters though.
Helps you get the most points for Adventure Journal if you want to rank higher.

Take this from someone that has a Rank 7 (Varena) character.

2 Likes

i used to do it, but when they changed skills and i had to reroll for the third time i stoped, now i don’t care for 100% or for doing all blue quests and colections

1 Like

Better make a psychokino, then. Pretty sure some maps are still only able to be 100%'d with teleport.

1 Like

There’s exactly 2 field maps currently un-explorable (this is probably not a word) in full:

1. Royal Mausoleum 4F
  2. Sanctuary

*Bonus - Dungeons (modelled after field maps)

1. Archmage Tower Dungeon
  2. Deep Underground Prison

So all in all 4 maps, you decide if it’s worth it.

Everyone above me (6 and up) aren’t Psychokino(s).

1 Like

Yes, I have noticed that in some maps i got a 96% even though it looked like i had explored everything.

Another question for you guys: Every map in the game has a collection box?

And I notcied that sometimes i don’t receive rewards in the adventure lady for defeating certain monsters, is that normal or do I have to beat evey monster to a certain amount before receiving the reward? If so, how do I know how many times do I have to kill each monster?

Thanks!

We now have collection boxes hidden up to Steel Heights/Grynas Hills [Lv253] (as of this recent patch). Not quite all, but a good majority. I suggest you look here for a basic guide. Fill in the missing ones with Google searches :sunny:

Even if you do not aim to land at a very high ranking, just by being a completionist (like myself), you still get that “sense of achievement” (this is just for people like you and me / doesn’t have to apply to everyone).

1 Like

There’s also Shaton Reservoir map, unless I’m late and people already know how to get 100% exploration there xD.

@cesarhzp

Yea I can’t really recall any map that has monsters in it without any collection boxes. Level 200+ maps didn’t have them I think, but I think they also just added those with the recent patch.

You can check your Adventure Journal under Monster section and type the name of the monster, hover your cursor over it and you can see the Counts you need for the Wings of Vibora reward. You can also download/install Excrulon’s addon to make your life easier with map exploration and monster kills.

Note that some monsters don’t have counts for some reason.

@Amish you can fully explore it without reaching that weird area in the upper left corner, the map considers itself 100% explore, just hug the corners.

There were tricks to do it without:

“Group Teleport Player can do this by using physical link to all party
member then psychokino use teleport skill it will teleport all player
within physical link together.”

Not sure if that actually means physical link or Spiritual Chain… I’d think spiritual chain. But we are playing ToS right now. Probably does mean phys link.

One annoying feature of that little island, though - it has mob spawn points on it. Back when there were more players I hit a point where I couldn’t find any moles to do quests there on one of my alts, because all of them had respawned on that island. Had to get my psychokino friend to kill them for me.

Wow thank you all for the response, that Add On thing helped me a lot.

But I must say I’m a little intimidated right now, seeing that evey map has at least one monster that you have to kill 500 times to get the reward is kinda overwhelming.

Well, gonna try to complet the 100% map and the collection boxes at least, maybe I will kill the monsters later in the game, when I will be max level and have nothing else to do.

Map exploration gives almost no points anyway. Ultimately the Adventure Journal ranking is about who has the most silver.

Every map with monsters on it untill level 200 orso maps. I’m not sure if they added beyond those in recent patches. There’s also collections that drop from some bosses, and storage collections that dont follow the usual 1/map rule.

Aha, so they added a few more.