Tree of Savior

Flame Ground Skill Scroll not working

Please fill in as much as you can :

Date and Time(Please, specify the timezone) : Today, EDT

Server Name: Klaipeda

Team Name: PinkCheesecake

Character Name: Marivel

Bug Description :
(letting us know what you were doing before, during, and after the bug happened will help us a lot)
Used a Flame Ground skill scroll level 1. Nothing happened. Does not trigger Meteor’s attribute for multiple hits

Steps to reproduce the issue :

1. Use a Flame Ground skill scroll

Screenshots / Video :
(attach screenshots or videos regarding the bug)

Game Control Mode (Keyboard/Joypad/Mouse) :
Keyboard

System

• CPU :
  • RAM :
  • Graphics Card :
  • Mainboard :
  • Storage :
  • Internet Connection :
  • Country, Region :

@STAFF_Amy I hope this get reported as a priority too just like Warlock Drain Bug, you can’t just fix the beneficial bug and leave a bug that hinder player’s experience unfixed. Unless IMC doesn’t want to be seen as a company that cares about the customer’s experience?
:tired:

Hello ultimapi,

Thank you for providing us video evidences for this skill bug. We will forward this to the proper department for them to properly look into the issue.

Still happening after 9/19 update.

Of course the body of this post is too similar to my last post.

I want to sorta necro this a bit, the bug is still a bug

Up! The bug is still there… @GM_Francis

Same problem, if i use the scrolls with my enchanter i have no problem (w1pyro1linker3thauma3enchanter2) but when i use it with another character the skill does not damage.

I came across this issue today, the bug still exists
:tired:

You say that but it’s been 5 months of Carnivory and Sterea Trofh, 2 of the 3 most important Druid skills not working in Gem Feud.

Now they’re about to be deleted, so Druid will have never been a good class in Gem Feud. Doomed to forever be a support for a real class.