Tree of Savior Forum

They changed the Beta key rejection message...hinting at more testers soon?

there will probably be more beta test and when that time comes they will be giving out more keys so yea

probably yes.

most likely they’re going to track how many people actually registered themselves on steam.

then add in testers from there to an ideal value.

I don’t think imcgames actually wanted 5000 only. Probably more, since they’re looking at an international release.

Yeah, knowing English isn’t IMC’s strong suit it definitely means next test. But it seems it might be really quick after this cbt.

In fact I would put money on it that open beta is right around the corner.

Possible but since the Beta starts on 4th and in such a short time frame, I don’t think so. I believe it’s for future CBT’s where either the whole community being invited or raise the number of the keys.

korean CBT test were intervals of 1-2 months

1 Like

@STAFF_Marikim changed it when they saw this thread. It doesn’t suprise me since lots of changes in the website and forums have been silently made after feedback topics were made suggesting them, no matter how trivial lol.

3 Likes

Sure. But I bet anything Itos is probably close to being done. Well ToS in general

Probably worded it to sound nicer (:

for international might the same since bugs could be fixed since most of them are tested in korea, problem is the new stuff they added AFTER CBT 3 and the translation of more contents

in the end, same 1-2months rough guess~

I think it’s just politeness. I remember reading some topic a few hours ago about original message being rude.

Well,I find that degree of attention + reaction speed inspiring =)

it is about next OBT where all will be able just log in and play.

ya… everyone has different opnions i guess :x can’t be helped T^T

They most likely changed it from the soul crushing" You are not a Beta Tester!" to that so folks don’t feel as bad.

Yes it’s true that they changed it because of people who were feeling bad but honestly this DOES hint on more tests sooner or later with more keys

Conclusion (confirmed):

• There will be more tests.
  • There will be more keys or will be OBT
1 Like

No. It was changed because you guys couldn’t handle being told you’ve not gotten into the closed beta.

2 Likes

This has been mentioned several times…

4 Likes

Yes they did change it because people were hurt but that doesn’t mean what’s written inside the new message is a lie, guys

IMC wants to redeem himself with people who were not able to access the beta tester , changing the message does not change the fact that I not be a beta tester !

:rage:

True, and that does not change the fact the a lot of others didn’t get their key, not just you snowflakes. What’s the big deal?

1 Like

Did they change the pop out, because it was straight forward in your face? The reason people complained about. I’m kind of glad the mods overlooked into this.