Tree of Savior Forum

Fire pillar and flame ground

(NOTE: Flame ground size does not increase after the patch but fire pillar still does )

Fire pillar and flame ground size increase as your level up the skill but why is it not listed in the tooltip? All pyro should get a free skill reset because the developer didnt let us players know about that.

bad image quality from the video , i will reupload when i find a pyro with level 10 fire pillar

It does? Sure does not look like it, but I haven’t played higher than Pyromancer C1.

i have compared my level 1 fire pillar to level 5 and 10 fire pillar , the difference is huge.

Interesting, a stealth change perhaps? Did you test other levels of Flame Ground too?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDDkZbZuDHk this is what level 10 fire pillar look like. The video is old but i have seen people cast it in dungeon so they didnt remove it.

People are constantly looking for something to get compensation from right now and this one is almost too ridiculous i think, almost.

I have not seen high level flame ground in game before since i havent seen that many C3 pyro. It could be different for flame ground.

Any example you want to list?

Yeah sure, some wanted compensation because they lost 1 dungeon run

Some wanted compensation because they lost 1 boss cube

Some wanted compensation because they can’t block out bot chat

Some wanted compensation because of others buying silver illegally

Some wanted compensation because they fail to understand how the transfer works

And many more, yours was close to the failing of understanding how the transfer works.
So listen there are a lot of things that the tool tip doesn’t tell us but you are the first one to ask compensation for it and that’s hilarious.

LOL and it’s the same as when developer didnt list out skill changes in tooltip?

It is, if you are reporting this as a bug I would applaud you but you asked for compensation which is ridiculous.

Listen I just find this funny that people are doing this trying so hard to capitalize on IMC mistake instead of trying to work with them to fix the problem. I by no means are trying to tell you stop.

I’m just a little sad with the selfish community of the game in such early stages.

Asking for compensation is ridiculous but being made to pay for skill reset because developer didnt list out skill changes in tooltip is not . Ok enough trolling boy.

Flame Ground doesn’t get bigger, only Pillar does.

Did they change it? The video is pretty old but i know fire pillar size does increase.

Yeah, Flame Ground’s change was listed on REALLY old patch notes - about not increasing the size with levels anymore.

At least it’s not that bad if i just screw up one of my pyro skill! Thanks for clarifying!:grin:

Check latest KR changes, Hell Breath got a huge buff over there.
I’ll probably drop my Flame Ground to 10 and get HB if we ever get that change here on iTOS.

LOL i maxed my hell breath and it’s ■■■■.
I can see the use of it in pvp but not in pve.
3%sp every 0.5 sec is no joke.

Yeah, it’s garbage now, but it will be awesome with the buffs.

Fire Pillar size increase at level 5, 10.

Here’s a picture with a level 10 Fire Pillar.

Yep, Hell Breath isn’t worth the sp cost. Looks cool, but not worth it.

It would be nice if they buff Fire Wall as well. 8 tiles at level 15 is a waste of skill points. 20 tiles before the nerf is pretty broken but at least make it 16 like the Cryo’s Ice Wall.

1 Like