wat

9 Likes

New meta confirmed!?

:heeey:

1 Like

Make Retiarius skills usable while mounted? ZOMG new meta Cata :crazy_face:

1 Like

@STAFF_Amy
some Classes seem absent, I tried basically every combination but I did not get Zealot,Plague Doctor or Kabbalist recommendations.
Well,maybe this will help balancing the meta shift away from the basic Cleric Classes.

Also, the Cleric choices seem a little odd to be honest.

Why is the last choice always divided into shop/crafting [Cleric only has Pardoner to fill this role], summoning [Cleric only has Bokor to fill this role] and transformation [Cleric only has Druid to fill this role]?

How can you recommend Classes that don’t fit into these categories by making a choice like this?

A better choice would be :

buff-focused, debuff-focused, unique ability-focused[including transformation,summoning,resetting,etc.],
as all Cleric Classes could be put into one of these three categories

[e.g. Zealot a buff-focused attacker, Inquisitor a debuff-focused attacker, Oracle and Druid being unique ability-focused supporters, Paladin being a buff-focused defender, Kabbalist being a debuff-focused defender, Dievdirbys being a unique ability-focused defender, Priest being a buff-focused supporter, Krivis being a debuff-focused supporter, Bokor being unique ability-focused attacker,etc.; you should get my point here]

You could just sum up these categories as

buffs

[the main focus of your skills is to increase your and your parties potential]

debuffs

[the main focus of your skills is to weaken and disable the enemies]

unique abilities

[the main focus of your skills is to use unique game mechanics like summoning,transformation or building structures to change the battles to your favour]

with each having their own flashy card

how to font

4 Likes

It simply seems that the first question (do you want an easy, normal or hard class?) discards any class that doesn’t fit the criteria (as per class description). So for example if you choose “swordsman + mounted”, but don’t choose “normal”, you won’t get Cataphract as a choice. You should maybe put some “weights” to each response and propose the classes that match the best in terms of %.

1 Like

1 Like

I was always getting the Bokor card :slight_smile:

btw, why are all Bokor Masters/submasters female?
As far as I know, female ones are called Mambo, not Bokor, so it is strange to talk about “Bokor” if all you see is “Mambo”…
Miko also splits into Miko (female) and Kannushi (male), so why not do the same with Bokor/Mambo?

2 Likes

I got those all to appear.

Yea I was able to get zealot too.

This is a cool idea, even though not really accurate as of right now. Just wondering, does anyone actually utilize something like this when starting a new mmorpg and deciding on which class to play? Ragnarok Online had something like this, but I never follow it, and I probably won’t for any other rpg that has it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, works as intended, like everything IMC create.

I got Wugushi, even tho my choices would lead to Mergen lol.

nice to see it is finally out for testing :3 saw it some months ago in main page hiding on a corner :blush:

Elementalist page still shows Rain:Monsoon atribute and Rain skills. Well, it must be under construction… :thinking:

2 Likes

@Staff it need less umm… how to say it… A.I?_?

it needs to be smarter about the selections and not have blatant questions that hilariously lead to the wrong answer :joy:

I feel like someone was laughing while making it :smirk:

2 Likes