Tree of Savior Forum

Find your Class!

Someone was really laughing.

7 Likes

“Barbarians are reckless and aggressive warriors who are not bound to the rules of battle, and would do anything to ensure victory.”

Make Barbarian Great Again :

• 5 Minutes Frenzy
  • 5 Minutes Wild Nature
  • Giant Swing to work in PvP + 2 Overheats and less cooldown
  • Pouncing’s additional damage to affect knocked down enemies, not stunned ones.
  • Rework Embowel and stomping kick.
  • Less animation time for Seism and Helm Chopper
    -Bring back :

Please and thank you

2 Likes

archer
high difficuly
musket weapon
magical arrow
short range

errrr…

3 Likes

Maybe it was still under construction while I tried it.
I tried all combinations and still,they didn’t appear.
Btw, I tried it shortly after the link was posted here on the forums, so they might’ve not been added at that point…

Edit: I tried again and Zealot now appeared quite often, but still no Kabbalist or Plague Doctor, and I tried all possible combinations…

tried Wizard for the first time, chose attack>debuff>poison property and got Sorcerer, Warlock and Onmyoji.

Btw, @STAFF_Amy if there are buff and debuff cards already[used in the Wizard category],
please use them on the Cleric Tree for the last (4th) choice, it’s just straight down weird to use summon,shop and transformation as Cleric tree only has 1 Class that falls directly into each of these categories.

You can just reuse the Transformation card as 3rd choice and rename it as Unique abilities, or add more choices like e.g. the Install-card from Archer for Dievdirbys, allowing you to let the last question having the following choices:

• buff
  • debuff
  • summon
  • shop/craft
  • transform
  • install

That way you can easily fit in all Cleric Classes without creating confusion to new players who don’t know that the last choice they make is highly likely to have no impact on their gameplay at all if they don’t choose Pardoner, Bokor or Druid for their build.

When [all the] classes can genuinely be played as described in this fun little questionnaire, and actually benefit, I think the game will e much closer to a balanced and release worthy state! I can’t wait for that day to come. :slight_smile:

Element : Poison

You’re a Warlock.

Anyway what class from Wizard tree is using at least one poison skill <_< ?

I got Murmilo for 2H Weapon :slight_smile:.

Featherfoot skills have poison element.

No, you’re just bad at “trying all possible combinations.” I got these to show up pretty much from the beginning as well. Just a heads up, entering in the same combination will have a chance of giving different results since I guess more than just 3 classes count for a certain combination so it’s slightly randomized.

1 Like

It’s a nice idea but those questions and options don’t really sort classes properly, specially the difficulty one, not to mention that some have too many options and some have only 2. I think it would work using something like those 3 generic questions and 2 specialized ones based on the selected class.

Generic

Battle Style

• Mobile/Agile - dash/jump skills, short animation skills, non staggering skills
  • Bulky - long animation skills, casting skills, instalations, magic circles
  • Reactive - timed skills, counters, stances, conditional effects, short duration invincibility/dodge/evasion
  • Indirect - summons, companions and/or traps

Gameplay

• Consistent - low cooldown skills, 3+ overheats skills, AA buffs, damage over time, long duration magic circles
  • Explosive - long cooldown high damage skills, damage bonus debuffs, offensive buffs
  • Tactical - instalations, companions, disruptions, terrain manipulation

Silver Management

• Cheap - no item, companion or resourse required
  • Moderate - item, companion or resourse required
  • Craftsman

Specialized

Swordman
Damage Type - Slash / Pierce / Strike or Combat Ace - Spear / Sword / Shield
Risk Taking - All In / Small Bets / Play Safe

Archer
Projectile Type - Arrows / Bullets / Cannonballs
Range - Short / Medium / Long

Wizard
Elemental Affinity - Nature (Fire, Ice, Lightning and Earth) / Fiendish (Dark and Poison) / Arcane (Psychokinesis and Neutral)
Spell Casting - Close Range, Wide Area, Targeted

Cleric
Support Type - Aid (heal, ressurection), Mitigation (defensive buffs, invincibility), Diminish (control, stat reduction)
Skill Focus - Self, Group, Ground

I’ve tried again 10 times for every onehanded/support/normal combination possible.

Here are the results:

onehanded/support/normal/shop combination:

10x 1. Pardoner 2. Oracle 3. Krivis (always the same combination&sequence)

onehanded/support/normal/summoning combination:

10x 1. Krivis 2. Pardoner 3. Oracle (always the same combination&sequence)

onehanded/support/normal/transformation combination:

10x 1. Druid 2. Krivis. 3. Pardoner (always the same combination&sequence)

It’s always the same combination I get for the same choices.

I use Firefox webbrowser with Adblock +, NoScript and Ghostery active, but I can only use the Classfinder if I allow all scripts in the tab (NoScript), so normally I’d expect it to work this way, showing me all options.

Maybe it’s because Google Analytics is untrusted? Still, there should be no need to feed Google my choices just to see different results, especially if they’re supposedly randomized…
How are people supposed to “find their Class” if the outcomes are randomized in the first place?

Then you could just make a Class-roulette and RNG them out…

All in all a bad design, no warning about randomized results, no notice that this site requires trackers/certain websites data-leaks to work, it’s a mess.

I believe the “first choice” is the one that most closely matches the criteria, and that one is not randomized. The two backup choices are randomly chosen from a list of comparable results.

Also possible secondary choices don’t change unless you use the “back” button rather than restarting.

The fact that they added level of difficulty to the query and classify certain classes as normal–>very difficult with little reasoning should already tell us that this little quiz is bad at fulfilling its supposed purpose.

Oh I didn’t know for Featherfoot. I don’t remember the 3 options but there was not Featherfoot in it lol.

well, this might you give you an idea of what classes you might pick, but… it would be more useful if it gave some actual builds based on the answers…

imo

1 Like

There is no need to choose class, since magic class and healers are the predominant characters in the game. It would be different if there was a balance between the classes in the game, but it does not exist yet.

if this was an actual “Find your class” thingy…

they would remove the main class selection and the difficulty question…

so far this is more of a parody :smile:

Yes it surprised me to see a choice between the 4 base class as it’s shown as a tool that could help you to find your class…

Fixed : Find your Class YOURSELF!

Thanks for the the recommendation, I will be a swordsman at R10!

HMMMMMMMM :thinking:

1 Like

have you tried using mass heal on a running Cata?_?

hardest ■■■■ ever :smirk:

2 Likes

OH YES BOI… also a stubborn agile musketeer with running shot on progress and runs on every corner of a dungeon

Me : sees party mate with critical level of hp

Me: casts mass heal

Him : runs away from mass heal

Me: Well ■■■■…

Him: totally got rekted by the b0ss

Me: …

2 Likes