Tree of Savior Forum

Finally IMC is taking action against Dina afkers, Good Job!

30 necros ? lol you aren’t Orshian ain’t you.

Talk is meaningless, bring in optimization, stable gvg, less bugs…And I will join your side.

5 Likes

the people affected by the reaper are just the dina bee afk-ers. i dunno what your deal is

1 Like

Yeah screw imc amiright? Everything they do is against us players! ! Sink the ship we’re sailing on! /s

I guess i will make it clear. Orsha has very low population, it is so low that even our Dina farm is empty a lot of time. Once again I am talk about Orsha, not else where. And to those that do afk farm they are few players left that do want to continue to play the game.

Intentionally? No. Go for it go down with the ship.

5 Likes

Empty??? I do a daily 1 hour farming with my pyro and It’s always jampacked like sardines. I always end up going to DP2.

I always check Dina first because DP is a longer walk farmwise. I may be able to farm there once in a while, but after the necros are done with their dailies, they go back there to sit on their asses for the next 24 hours.

2 Likes

You are playing on Orsha, I’m also playing on Orsha, maybe it’s the different Orsha. The Orsha I’m playing on was 24/7 full of dina afkers, it was never empty, always the same people from the same guilds.

[quote=“yipgallery, post:53, topic:352718, full:true”]
And to those that do afk farm they are few players left that do want to continue to play the game. [/quote]
Are you trying to make a hue or what? Oh yeah, the two top iSavage afk farmers, 24/7 playing the afk game since the beginning of the game, surely they are enjoying the game more than anybody else. They 100% do want to continue.

2 Likes

Wow that’s super clean! :smiley:

Speak of the literal devil [Varena]:

2 Likes

Then you are agreeing with me ,they do want to continue to play the game. Two actual afk-players.

Do you have a footage of you playing in Dina farm 24 /7 ?

5 Likes

Only 45 million HP? My guild’s fought tougher.

(Names hidden just in case someone doesn’t want theirs shown)

Just so you know that’s not agreement but pure sarcasm…
Footage of 24/7… :sweat_smile:

why it spawn on tenet garden too? lol

1 Like

There are people who bots in Tenet Garden too and some in Nefritas Cliff that spot where you need to lower the hp first to finish the quest. For god knows what reason.

Yeah but it’s Lv500. You’re not hitting it for more than 1 anytime soon, provided you even survive its attack in the first place. :stuck_out_tongue: Or at least I assume you can’t due to the immense level gap. I haven’t tried and I dont’ wanna hit it, but it’s definitely different from the dumb*ss Reaper that used to spawn around empty spaces.

A lot of bots directly above and to the right of the Goddess Statue there @strawhatcrewz

well, i guess reaper will spawn everywhere now when ppl farming for item, gear, silver bla3… ahahaha

5 Likes

By your logic we probably shouldn’t be punishing bots/rmt/hook’ers/etc. cause they really just want to play too?

Afk farmers are just as detrimental to the player base as them.

1 Like

Well, you asked for Reapers, there they are :smiley:

1 Like

4 Likes

Check Goddess Ancient Garden. I bet the bots there are either dead or gone. I hope the Uosis price and potion price goes down :joy: my pocket can’t take it anymore.

2 Likes

It will only go up without bot supply…

7 Likes

AFk farm,are very different than bots/rmt/hook’ers. I total agree with to punish those who use rmt/(soviet) hook’ers/bots.

Lastly can you not just quotes two words from a whole sentence? Is really easily to take thing out of context.

5 Likes