Tree of Savior Forum

Finally IMC is taking action against Dina afkers, Good Job!

move to demon prison?

In telsiai, there are grim reapers in DP2 currently too.

Warlock farmers can easily shut them down at DP2 as well as Grim Reapers and Oracles.

One the reaper is put in dina and DP2, there wont be a map taht drops silver as fast as those 2.

Well, we’ll have to see :stuck_out_tongue:

The thing is, it doesn’t entirely solve the problem though. They will try to look another perfect place to afk/macro

Okay so we got grims on DP and DBF. What about other maps? Are they gonna implementing grims on every maps?

I would suggest something like freezing debuff player for repeated action over 30 mins and asked to type captcha or a simple quiz. If they cannot solve it, then force disconnect or just tele-ed to town with dead body

1 Like

The grim reapers are level 500. They hit people for 120k damage

IMC already said they will never put captcha.

For now necros will fight over tiny niche/mob maps like forest of prayer and orange lizard map.

But those are questing places too. Wont take long before somebody reports it lol

“Finally IMC is taking action against Dina afkers, Good Job!”

Grim Reaper: “Time to finish this server.”. Killing players who kind of still play on Orsha.

No wonder the gm don’t need to merge Kialpeda and Orsha together. Because they found a way to drive Orshian away. I guess that will save them time from data transferring.

6 Likes

Stop playing the special snowflake. The reaper is on every server right now. Nobody is driving you away.

5 Likes

The reaper merely finishing the job. However, IMC’s optimization and game play did drove 50k players away. Just in case you are wondering I don’t have a neco nor care where they’ll spawn their reaper, next.

7 Likes

Nothing can be done to please this community.

9 Likes

drive people away? the 30 necros in orsha who are AFK most of the time anyway?

Now they are replaced by happy newbies who are questing in dina

3 Likes

30 necros ? lol you aren’t Orshian ain’t you.

Talk is meaningless, bring in optimization, stable gvg, less bugs…And I will join your side.

5 Likes

the people affected by the reaper are just the dina bee afk-ers. i dunno what your deal is

1 Like

Yeah screw imc amiright? Everything they do is against us players! ! Sink the ship we’re sailing on! /s

I guess i will make it clear. Orsha has very low population, it is so low that even our Dina farm is empty a lot of time. Once again I am talk about Orsha, not else where. And to those that do afk farm they are few players left that do want to continue to play the game.

Intentionally? No. Go for it go down with the ship.

5 Likes

Empty??? I do a daily 1 hour farming with my pyro and It’s always jampacked like sardines. I always end up going to DP2.

I always check Dina first because DP is a longer walk farmwise. I may be able to farm there once in a while, but after the necros are done with their dailies, they go back there to sit on their asses for the next 24 hours.

2 Likes

You are playing on Orsha, I’m also playing on Orsha, maybe it’s the different Orsha. The Orsha I’m playing on was 24/7 full of dina afkers, it was never empty, always the same people from the same guilds.

[quote=“yipgallery, post:53, topic:352718, full:true”]
And to those that do afk farm they are few players left that do want to continue to play the game. [/quote]
Are you trying to make a hue or what? Oh yeah, the two top iSavage afk farmers, 24/7 playing the afk game since the beginning of the game, surely they are enjoying the game more than anybody else. They 100% do want to continue.

2 Likes

Wow that’s super clean! :smiley:

Speak of the literal devil [Varena]:

2 Likes

Then you are agreeing with me ,they do want to continue to play the game. Two actual afk-players.

Do you have a footage of you playing in Dina farm 24 /7 ?

5 Likes