Tree of Savior Forum

Final batch of Beta Key Distribution (Nov, 07) - Completed

Hello.

We are IMCGAMES TOS team.

We are glad to share with you that we’ve obtained more keys from Steam. We want to apologize for your wait.
We will begin sending out the final batch of Beta Keys from this point on.

There may be some delays depending on the mail server’s processing capacity so we expect that it would take approximately 72 hours to complete sending out all the emails.

We will put in our best efforts for our fans throughout the test period.

• Beta Test keys and accounts are non-transferable. You may not sell or exploit the Beta keys for commercial purposes. Your Beta key will be revoked immediately and you will be restricted from participating the beta test, including future tests, when found selling the key or using it for commercial purposes.

Thank you

1 Like

thank you so much i got in omg so happy

Woot! Not sure if I got my key during the final batch or the first batch, but I got mine. Cheers, everyone!

Ty for all. I get my key just a moment ago but i dunno how download the client :(. Can someone pls tell me?

OMG, Got my key! Didn’t show up in my email but when I went to the home page and pressed the red button it popped up with my beta key. So just a heads up to people who don’t wanna have to wait for the emails to be delivered.

YAY… now. how to download?

i found this… http://www.tosgame.net/how-to-activate-your-steam-beta-key-for-tree-of-savior-and-download/

Got mine. Thanks IMC.

Does not matter to me, I never win a key anyway. Im in a hype for this game since he don’t even where know by En comunity. All i see is people that are seeling key and people who already got key getting. I have no fu****ing clue why I have that much bad luck. But w/e

nice thank you so much i hope i will gt one so badly