Tree of Savior Forum

Filters on quest board and market (sugg/feedback)

So, I started to play this game, last friday (so i cant use the mkt yet, its really sad :frowning:), anyway, i’ve some feedback about the filters on the game, aiming the market and the quests window.

First, the quest window below:

We dont have any for to find a quest fast.

My sugg, its to implement a good filter there:

• Filter to appears the closest quests in the top;
  • Filter to appears the far way quests on the top;
  • Filter by reward (just put a window to us write on them);
  • Filter by specifics type of quests, like, “job quests”, “side quests”, “main story quests”, “etc…”, i know we have colors, but we need to search anyway, if we can just selection what we want to do first, the games quest will flow in a better way.

I think its just it :stuck_out_tongue:

Now the market.

• First of all, what atributtes i want in item (dex, str, spr, con)? its really a good filter to put on;
  • Gems, what lvl of the gem i want? and whats stats or skills (for the mob gem) i want?;
  • Rarity, i wanna a unique, legend, rare, magic or normal items?

@Edit, almost forget:

• A filter to find items by class;
  • A filter to find items by type (plate, leather, cloth, one handed weapon, ranged weapon, etc…), and the same aplicattion on recipes.

@EDIT2:stuck_out_tongue:

Put a rarity filter on inventory, we only have grade on equipment, in recipes its unapplicable^^

The filter we have are good, but it can be a lot better to find exactly what i wanna buy. How im a new player i had/have a lot of doubts about what buy and what dont buy, with that filter i can make a properly research based on how i wanna my class, full dex, full con, full str…mix all and kill mobs…etc…

Anyway, thanks to read this^^