Tree of Savior Forum

Feedback on Current situation in Telsiai Server. IMC Senpai!

My guess due to this whole fiasco, is that this will happen:
F2P opens up, 20~40% current SEA playerbase will rage & re-roll on varena server, no more/less lagg on Telsiai, IMC will come out and say problem resolved.

Meanwhile Varena will have the same problem as SEA within a week my best guest theory, and Telsiai will be locked at least for a few days/ week(s) , probably creating a Orsha/Klaipeda dead server feeling… for those that remain on Telsiai…

1 Like

Dead server atleast playable. hahaha. if thats the best IMC can give us then i’ll just accept that there will be lower population. whats pissing me off is IMC’s lack of communication this time for this case.

1 Like

agree. imc is just keeping quiet its ridiculously unprofessional of them. I’m playing much less now because I cant even get in a stupid dungeon at all levels even after midnight on a week day - and zero answers on how to tackle it? it’s so shameful and i regret spending 100 bucks and 250+ hours on this game.

1 Like

Why is this even happening at 9am local time when the channel population isnt red?

i have spent almost 100 bucks and almost 500 hours into this game. This game has so much potential but it is plagued by trivial matters such as these. i havent played the game for 3 days already.

Nothing regarding the current server state in Telsiai LOL

Source: https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/scheduled-maintenance-and-patch-notes-may-10th-2016/249487

Greetings, Saviors!

We would like to announce the details of our weekly maintenance for May 10th, 2016. Make sure to check below for the maintenance schedule and patch notes. Please note that other issues and bugs are also being worked on even if they are not mentioned below.

Maintenance Period

00:00 to 06:00 (EDT) May 10th, 2016
Patch Notes

[General Contents]

Hotkeys will no longer be unlocked after obtaining items or silver.

Team Storage text will no longer include contents regarding potential loss as intended.

Players will no longer be able to jump over thorns in the Hollow Thorn Forest Dungeon.

The Wizard’s Spring Flower Dress (Male) will now properly show all poses.

Nuo monsters will no longer drop Kepo Skins.

[Quest Related]

Chasing Lord Delmore (2)
The objective count will no longer go up 2 at a time when destroying the Magic Core while buffed by skills such as ‘Sacrament’ etc.
Antidote

The Antidote recipe will now properly be added to the inventory even when restarting the quest after abandoning it.
The Second Epitaph (5)

The Namu Temple Ruins will no longer be indicated before completing the quest.
Monster Gone Wild (2)

It will now proceed to the Quest completion screen even after completing the quest in a party.
[Skill Related]

Warlock
Dark Theurge
Will now hit only a set number of times as intended.
Cryomancer
Subzero Shield
The freeze chance for will now be the same as indicated in the tooltip.
Chaplain
Magnus Exorcismus
The skill sustain time will now increase per skill level as intended.

As always, we thank you for your continued support, enthusiasm and love for Tree of Savior.

Sincerely,
IMC Staff

Tree of Queue.

Queue for 30mins in every single dungeon instances and mercenary mission. All of our time wasted for a Queue. At least 120-180 mins per day of time wasted for 3/3 queue.

For an ordinary salaryman, after work+dinner should be around 8pm. 2-3hours of dogshit queue time. 11-12pm and it’s time to sleep for another working day.

damnnit man ytdy i’ve que 2 hour for 170-180 din get in…0/3

que 105-115 1 hour only get… 1/3

que another 1 hour at 1AM… lv 145-155…get 2/3

DAMMIT!!! how to play like this!?

Tree of Queue.

They think we are Free to Queue every days.
They think they are selling hotcakes,
we need to Queue Queue Queue !!!
Worst than Q for a movie ticket,
Q for buying a new Iphone,
Q for a new Ps4 !!!
By the time we entered the dungeon, We have no eager to continue. Mood loss for wait, wait and wait.
NOT EVERYONE HAVE THE PATIENCE TO WAIT FOR A QUEUE!!!

i would Q for ps4 gaming rather than Q-ing in TOS…so frustrating…

dunguen not working
mercenery not working
outside quest delay
skill delay
monster spawn slow

and yet…no announcement about all these.
all they care right now is f2p server

1st. Tree Of Queue.

2nd Tree Of Talt.

Not the matter of Unlucky that we get talt during dungeon 's cube.
It is the problem of trading issues.
Example:

Oh My God! My LUCKY enough to get a xxxxxx recipe.
I wanna sell it on the proclaimed good system AH.
What??!!! My recipe only worth 15K of silver??
OK, nevermind. Trade by talt.
So talt = silver.
Talt bought in AH is untradable.
Then better change the game currency to Talt instead.
My Dog ■■■■ hell of the year 2016.

To be honest: I spent 2 Founder pack #1 for this TOS.
Don’t flame me, I’m just giving my personal opinions.

Regards

Enix

I can second the guy with the full time job. Like seriously I arrive home around 6pm everyday then spend at least 3 hours for queue.

I mean I thought I could live with that but then there’s this spike issue which makes questing a lot harder, I have to even spend money to get VPN since I play in australia and apparently my isp sucks.

my point is there’s a lot of player that really put hope, time and money in this game… I don’t really know how big of a company IMC is but if they are confident enough to make a game at least prepare for something like this and fix these issues…

The sad part is I really do like this game and want to love it, but with the current state of the game, it’s really hard to keep the optimism up. I previously recommended this game to friends who wanted to wait for F2P and I am sort of already regretting that decision. I really hope IMC does something, anything soon.

I introduced at least 4-5 of my friend to take part in this founder access. I even bring my GF to play with me together. Now I’m starting to felt disappointed.
I might join the Team TOQ tree of quit soon

Same here. I recommended the game to some of my friends. Now, I think I need to talk to them again, but this time, it’s to warn them.

And what I’d really like to see fixed are the dungeons. It’s one of those parts of this game that actually gives a good multiplayer experience. Along with the EXP and items you can get.

lol back in cbt it was really very enjoyable.
it’s when things start to go cash based that starts to make the game become a issue

bots comes infesting the game,
restrictions to fight them,
causing us, players, to be restricted as well.
they started tos with a good heart and it was pretty fun i would say.
i jsut donno wat is happening to them now…

truth be told,
lvling now is super much easier then it use to.
dungeon and mission has really change how evryone lvl in the game.
lesser ppl grinded as compared to days before.
but the server excess issue has to be dealt with.
i just hope that they can resolve this soon…

they really need to…

It is hopeless, at first I thought they are inexperience and will need some time for solution, as it seems, it is more likely they are just ignoring problems. Good for Julie, I really hope she found herself some better teams.

Wasting 1 hour just to get into dungeons/missions, lag spikes… Not even a single response from IMC. I would ask my friend to forget about this game :confused:

yeah right… i don’t know when are they planning to fix this thing up since the patch logs doesn’t seem to mention the problems stated here in the forum…:sob:

I queue 1.5 hours for dungeon. Party search keeps reset. I gave up. I made a premade of 5, now it becomes Tree of Spacebar. Spam Spam Spam. still cant fcking get in.

I gave up again, gave party leader to someone else and wished them luck with their Spacebars. Now i wanted to go for Mercenary Missions. Guess what wait wait wait, Party search resets for the 66th time. Still nothing cant get in. Gave up after that.

I went to do my quests now, i talk to the NPC, but he doesnt want to talk to me!! i spend 3 minutes waiting for his reply. Finally i get him to reply me. And then now i kill the mobs but oh wait LAG SPIKES!!! 0.03 ms to 0.5!! I froze in time, after 2minutes i get mobbed by some 30 mobs. instant death.

I Clicked the Exit Button.

Thanks for listening.

pretty much the same issue i’m facing…
some of fren still playing mostly afk queing…

1. 2 hour pass, nth happen - switch chr 0/3
  2. 1.30 hour pass - managed to get in once 1/3- switch chr
  3. 1 hour help fren with some delayed field qeust - switch chr once again
  4. within 1 hour queing again 2/3

oh that’s 2 AM! midnite…
cant dunguen, not doing quest, unfinished ms daily
few days…