Tree of Savior Forum

Feedback on cubes and cube prices

In my opinion, the price of the cube event 10+1 is way too expensive, $30, for rng. With this price, why not just give the item to the players? Its more than enough. This ia currently the most expensive rng item in any game that I know of. What im saying is, it bad business marketing. I love the game but the way we run it is not good. I would like to spend money in game as to show support but not like this. I would pay 10$ or even 15$ for rank reset scroll everytime or buy a costume I really like for 20$ even byt 30$ for a cube that is rng is complete garbage. Im a fan of this game. Please, we need better marketing strategy team. Lets do it. Lets go.

It was suggested several times over to bring back the old TP shop where we get to choose what we want to buy.

But they don’t care, they’re making money as a business and this seems to be effective since people with money won’t stop buying them.

So as long as we have people buying these cubes it won’t stop.

1 Like

im ok with this though. i mean like, there’s a lower chance that everyone is having the same thing at the same time (i find it to be a turn off tbh). puts more value on the item as well

while it may be unenjoyable for a lot. but hey, it’s not like the game is only about cosmetics and not all cosmetics are unobtainable after some time ‘w’/

here i am trying to enjoy the event so i can get cheap headgears to exchange for medals

and then BAM!!! minigame pot thing opens at 3rd cube, and 4 peacock feathers which has high market value at telsiai server :'D

RNG is a kruel thing m=w=m