Tree of Savior Forum

[Feedback] How do you feel about recent IMC events?

• I will quit ToS.
  • I will wait Guild Colony Wars if its bad i will quit.
  • I still have hopes in ToS, i gonna stay playing the game.

0 voters

I will not explain to you the details but it is a fact that some players exploited the events below:

• HALLOWEEN '17: Certified Trick-or-Treater
  • The Ultimate Monster Tamer
  • The Ultimate Monster Tamer: Round 2

These players have gotten 5-8 gems lv 10, 38-57 thousand bless shards, idk if i will continue to play this game anymore, because i have several reports to prevent this happens but IMC continues to do events that benefit hackers and exploiters

2 Likes

https://forum.treeofsavior.com/uploads/default/optimized/3X/5/5/5531e9b3abef4c32466c352a6fbb56f177885558_1_690x460.jpg

1 Like

Its too much failure from IMC, im already quit, I hope you guys do too.

Have fun keeping 12 people from each server and fail the rest of 1k base

11 Likes

Add “afk waiting for R9” to the list because those pvp/gvg things don’t represent me. Dunno why people still expect something from pvp in this game. Where a skill reflects 50x your dmg back to you, other turns ppl invulnerable for a lot of time and some can easily one shot anything from range. only whales care about pvp.

4 Likes

This time i really can’t accept IMC, i spend 3645 hours in TOS, honestly, it’s bring me many good memories. But now event can’t normal to play, many player reflect the problem, like this Halloween event vote in this forum, almost 70% want to cancel the solmiki reward, as a result? IMC just ignored player’s opinion, while change the rule about event. yep, it’s good for player, but previously week, many players can’t normal to play, why still remain rewards, other ser , such as TW ser , they cancel that rewards, moreover Thailand ser cancel overall halloween event. Why IMC can’t follow? recently players just reduce and reduce, many players looking for R9, but i think it’s time to leave this game.

4 Likes

Unacceptable IMC. I’m done here.

im still waiting R9, if it sucks im quit

After see this I can’t hope anything. :tired:

1 Like

I usually paid just 5 blessed shards per 3 runs, and the last 2 weeks were free carries
haters gonna hate

i’d like to add that the event talt can be put into storage. but i’m a bit paranoid about why item description says it doesn’t

i still enjoy this game as much as i did the first time i played it. while i do admit the events are usually a hit and miss for me. i’m looking forward to the new R9 stuff ‘w’

though if i were to place myself in other people’s shoes, i do kind of feel that it’s kind of unfair to have cheaters get away from it.

@hinho987
We have considered how to properly deal with the rewards in a way that would satisfy our players.
As we informed with our official announcement, we have decided that not handing out or changing the Certified Trick-or-Treater rank prizes would go against the promise we made in the initial event announcement and this would be unfair to our player base.
We would like to thank you for your patience and understanding during this event period.
We also thank all the players who took the time to wait our big rank updates with more intense balancing.
We’re currently working on new classes,intense balancing series with another round of general combat and also class-specific changes as our top priority.
Once again, really sorry about that and thank you for your feedback.
Please wait for our next major updates soon.

Link : https://treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1177

4 Likes

Did you really??? :upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face:

9 Likes

n e v e r
/20bibibibububu

Only the bullies and abusers are satisfied. Everyone else is just fed up.
Not too hard to see here in forums what will satisfy the players, tbh

Link : [Vote] Shall IMC remove Solmiki as halloween event major reward?

9 Likes

Have you ever thought that giving out Solmiki weapon to someone who just abused (or farmed legitly, maybe) after 4 weeks is absolutely unfair to players who have spent 3 months going from 20F to 40F, no skip floor symbols, can be crashed or DC anytime as well as alot of silver to reroll 40F cubes?

The event itself is unfair from the beginning, changing or removing it is the way you make players feel fair again. They DO make a thread and vote for it, didn’t you see?

I just…have no word to describe my disappointment. That’s enough…

15 Likes

They don’t know how much the dismay the players have now…

2 Likes

But you changed the diamond anvils to be only 3 per team after some people had spent two days farming and buying as many as they could, you went against your promise of the initial event announcement there didn’t you.

9 Likes

Well, we don’t have already.

6 Likes

Please just stop doin this, u guys dont know how to run game…We support you and what we got? Nothing.Please just dont answer topics.

2 Likes