Tree of Savior Forum

[Feedback] Event: Certified Trick-or-Treater and Weapons Solmiki for Free?

Sure. One moment you are attacking the world boss. The moment after your entire screen is filled with “black death steam” texts and your game freezes, then crash.

Also people already found a way to exploit the new event dungeon. They are complaining right now in chat lmao.

2 Likes

killing me everyday for that. ■■■■ company

1 Like

haha IMC was real retard , just 15min can’t handle the sv

I got like 3 times of DC when doing event :haha:

1 Like

Is not about the topic itself but i wanted to ask, how you made so much money?

Thx i have 3000 candies already

1 Like

Collect 300 Candy . got Dissconect. #$%^&

You are supposed to talk to the scarecrow NPC when you reach 300.
The location is same place as warp statue.

Who doesn’t love someone who willing to spend money for the benefit of this game? Seriously, stop the hate and appreciate their efforts for makin this game alive (still hangin on the cliff). Lols. Who else doesnt want money? IMC wants money. IMC loves money. We are living in this hell of a world just for money and be enslave by our paychecks.

Anyway, this event requires you to work harder for higher pay on your job, spending more money for new characters and lobby same way as spending your effort on running this retarded daily ET runs for more than a month.

“No pain no gain.” tho
Stop the hate.

1 Like

if u do that , u lose all candy and round count

• You can also exit the dungeon through the Scaredy Scarecrow NPC, but in that case the Sugar Treats you collected inside will be consumed (deleted).

Oh thx for clarification.
Still I don’t trust IMC’s notes

Ikr? We need more of these on the forums. People doesn’t even realized they are making a fool of themselves x)))))

im See in Pvp Dung event dungeon . how someone ppl use teleportation how it can ?

NONONO its not teleportation, its a abuse from a “position”-bug they force there charactermodel to stuck at a wall/corner, and now you cant see them or target them. so they are nearly immortal and invisible^^

Also, there are few ppl who use this in TBL and GvG,…

how i can use this too ? it is a hook 64?

it is not surprising that these things happen, I have been playing since the early access and I have seen everything … the bugs with the harvest abrasive gem event, the DPK bug, as they put the change voucher to hidden class, now give away materials and items for weapons, pract in leticia cube, etc, etc, etc, it is not surprising that now give solmiki equipment … less bad I never tried so hard in this game, in fact I do not even know why I keep playing if still full of basic bugs that have not fixed in months and many other things more … anyway, just try to be one of the winners of the halloween event xDD … regards and stop crying… at this point, if they keep playing they should have more than clear how IMC works xddd

Sadly understand what only who use some cheats recive this solmiki box :sad::sad::sad:

Tried out the event today and it was actually kinda fun and I like the idea itself, props to the designer.
I heard some people were abusing the desync bug but nobody did that during my run, might’ve been lucky.

Of course, the real problem are the solmiki weapons… it ruins the fun I’m having with this event.

Please, PLEASE consider removing the solmiki weapons from the solmiki cube, the weapons are just too much.
People will try to come up with dirty tactics or find exploits (like the desync issue) to have a chance at the weapon which will also ruin the fun for the rest of the players.
There’s a HUGE difference between solmiki ARMOR and solmiki weapons, having such a high reward will just promote toxic behavior and ruin an otherwise cool event.

@STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Amy

4 Likes

they copied agar.io lol :slight_smile:

I’d agree with you, except by doing ET until you got a Solmiki weapon, you have told the developers that ET content is worth doing.

It’s not about dedication, it’s not even difficult, it’s just burnout central. It’s not engaging in any way, and I don’t support Solmiki as a design choice.

Essentially I’m saying that if literally no one got a Solmiki weapon by doing 40f, they would have to actually make content worth doing, and it would be more enjoyable for everyone. If they wanna dole out 12 weapons–which is almost certainly double if not triple the amount on my server, right before a gear switch/level increase, sure, why not? You got yours legitimately, having 12 more on the server doesn’t remove your “accomplishment” of throwing a few hours a night away because you, by the grace of nothing more than your good fortune, have 3-4 free hours with nothing better to do every single day even within the realm of the game, and had fewer disconnects and ET crashes than everyone else attempting the slog on your server.

Here’s the real problem with the event, and people have already said it: It’s tremendously exploitable and clearly was not tested. So you’re giving out BIS weapons for at least the next month or two, gained from untested content which is exploitable beyond repair.

2 Likes

Not only did they copy agar.io, they literally named all aspects of the event within the game data AGARIO_X. How distasteful.

https://tos.neet.tv/items/902023

etc

2 Likes