Tree of Savior Forum

[Fedimian] Players from guild Turquoise trolling dungeon runs

He afk’s on both accounts and as soon as people leave to requeue, he requeues as well.
If that’s not trolling, maybe is being an a…hole?

Didn’t catch that part. My bad… Then yes that’s unacceptable.

1 Like

This guy is online right now with both his accounts doing his trolling.

So, @GM_Francis, @GM_Sebastian, @STAFF_Letitia, @STAFF_Amy is this behavior allowed?

Because it seems you are actively ignoring it and this is the kind of amateurish management that made people quit the game in droves.
And the reason I’ll never invest a dime in it (thank god I didn’t).

By the way, if you don’t even acknowledge the problem, I’ll assume it is allowed and I’ll start doing it myself when he’s in the party and I encourage everyone else to do the same as a form of protest.

There is another player afk today Kurzio is the name

1 Like

I confirm this, met him today he has the same behavior as scoorp/bkng

you are sure with kurzio?
please make a screenshot or video next time and i write with him when this is right.

The multi-account user ,who owns BKNG and Scoorp, afk-leeches on a daily basis. There are a lot of chars on these accounts that leads to hours of leeching. In 99% of the 300 dun runs he does nothing and let the rest of the team work for him. The problem is that most people don’t want to waste time by creating a 300 dun party or relog to hinder him (relog won’t help all the time since the leech queues up again), so he still finds someone who earns xp for him. Meanwhile i see other players to follow his example. I really hope that it won’t develop to a custom on this server. GM’s, it’s your turn :wink:

1 Like

Im out of dungeon runs. I post tomorrow if he is there

thanks when its true its important for me

You can ask SomaDrinker as he was in one of the runs I met Kurzio afk’ing.

1 Like

thanks have yesterday write to him and he get the last chance.

Just now: BKNG, Charming, Kurzio AFK/idle/leech… Because of 3 AFKERs wester364 immediately left, 3 afkers left right after him meaning they weren’t AFK.

Edit a small fact: 5 active player run took about 30 seconds faster than 3 active + 1 afker…

Edit2:
Capture2

1 Like

is this from today? and kurzio was afk again?

If IMC does nothing this kind of behavior is only going to get worse, as what they’re doing is being seen by whole server (because they queue with many alts).

The speed of the runs mostly depends on the players’ gear/class. Try to do a 4 man-run with 3 undergeared healers + 1 afk.

The fact is that he is shouting for saalus and maybe some “smart kid” join his party is disgusting and part of the problem.

This started to be really annoying because it seems some people started to do the same seeing how they do nothing about it, they (BKNG and Scoorp which it seems they are the same person) are doing this for weeks all the entire afternoon with almost 30 alters (something like from 3 or 4 pm till the night). This is not like someone got afk while in queue because no one queued for a long time, they do this in purpose over and over and over again and if you leave the instance they leave too and queue again, this is simply pure trolling.

The only way I found to avoid this is to do your dungeon runs at noon or before in he morning, this situation is really stupid and ruins our game experience and our patience too.

Here are some pics I took doing six dungeon runs straight with Scoorp.

With my first character:
Run 1

Run 2

Run 3

With my second character:
Run 1

Run 2

Run 3

BONUS: He even trolls with the name of his alters because it’s funny right?.

And one pic with BKNG from other day:

As you can see the dungeon is 100% or almost 100% completed and they remain in the entrance. Seriously, what more proofs they want to do something? because as I said this started to be annoying and frustrating.

You can see them here together at the Dungeon NPC at 19:51 PM CEST time, they never get tired…

My suggestion is to try and requeue when he’s in the party. As for the proofs, @GM_Francis was online when I tagged them and didn’t even bother to acknowledge the problem, just to say “hey, we’re going to look into it”.
Likewise, @STAFF_Letitia is online right now and is actively ignoring it as well (like they did for the past 5 days).

1 Like

One more to add to the list (he did that multiple runs)

@GM_Francis, @GM_Sebastian, @STAFF_Letitia, @STAFF_Yuri

I would just like to recommend reporting the player and leaving the dungeon to find another party. It really is unfortunate that this sort of behavior happens and I will pass on your suggestion for a “kick” option.

Please also send in a Player Report via Support Ticket for our team to check the account and decide what action should be taken.

Thank you.

1 Like