Tree of Savior Forum

Featherfoot solo consistent damage build review

Hi

I made a long ass post on my leveling experience in the game ATM I am 264, and I honestly think beside ET things won’t change as game feeling from where I am to 280.
I will just copy in this section the build part because it might interest people and new player that want to go down that path:
Wiz 1 > Pyro 2 > Linker 1 >Sorcerer 2 > Featherfoot
You got to understand I did not jump into the game and did random stuff, on the contrary I search a freaking long time before choosing anything. The main keywords of my search were “best solo class tree of savior”.
First tips for every beginner, you will find a lot of info, but a lot are outdated, or plain wrong. My build is also one of the main featured build on the build public database:

The build is well written and I honestly liked the general idea behind it: permanent damage.
Now for the reality of the build…

Pyromancer C2
Pyro hits hard at early and mid game, and has a nice synergy with linker.
But the class has 2 main problems:
First. The physical status of the fire ball, mainly any party member that will TOUCH the ball will throw it to oblivion. So if there is ONE melee player it’s done the skill is useless. It’s IMPOSSIBLE to play in a group, like NO, sometimes you will try but every freaking time it will be mana lost. And that is a major issue because the dps lost is insane.
Second. The damages falls off late game, and GOD its falls of pretty bad… So combine the facts that one skill is useless in group and the rest does low damage, and the fact that you will perma groupe past 210…. There you go your class is kinda garbage.
Oh and it’s garbage in pvp for obvious reason, but then again pvp in this game is a joke.

tl,dr: I’d rate pyro 4/10, would not recommend

Linker C1
OMG this will SAVE your sorry ass. Linker offers so much utility solo and in group, and you don’t even need C2 or 3, it’s just really good.
So much that now when I look for a groupe I say “linker / dd” like the freaking C1 linker is more interesting then my other class…
Oh just one thing don’t use the physical link between player at low level you will wipe the whole groupe because of the potato players
It’s ok in pvp

Tl, dr: I’d rate linker C1 10/10 would take any day

Sorcerer C2
Sorcerer is a weird class, and I think you should read guides about it, it’s kinda complex.
But what you got to understand is, C1 alone is trash because of the AI, also don’t use any other stuff than temple shooter, like I am not joking, if it’s not temple shooter do not summon it…
But once you have C2, well it’s a nice class TS (temple shooter) hits hard, and with hold skill it’s nice (don’t use attack ground). Bats are nice damage also.
The real problem is that the class is not “grind” viable. The sp drain and the fact that you have to run marathon while grinding will make the summon unusable, well that is if you don’t want to spend millions on potions. So in the end your main dps power is unusable…
Oh and you will still use a ■■■■ ton of pots because you will use your summon during other stuff like dungeon or mission, and to make the sp + skill viable you will need lvl10 sp potion.
BUT WAIT, there is one thing that is awesome about this class… THE CAT BUFF, yes this skill is like jesus, I think it’s one of the best buff in the game. Like it’s ONE skill that will give you infinite mana , damage boost, and defense boost, to the hole group.
It’s kind of ok in pvp, but it’s still bad

Tl, dr: I’d rate sorcerer C2 6/10 the class deserves a better grade but the current grind reality kinda makes it pointless.

Featherfoot:
In the end that was the class I really wanted to play all along…
The major problem with my build is that anything can interrupt my channel time on the drain skill. I wonder if wiz2 could fix that… One thing to note is that
The class deals very good damage as long as you are with the “right” type of mob. It’s not really an issue for grind since all the grind spot until now has this “right type”.
I honestly think this class NEEDS to be paired with linker.
The drain life skill will eat your mana bar… like literally.
But with the “right type” mob, it’s simple as long as you have mana you are immortal
The class has some problem:
The fact that decay is bugged
The fact that a fart stops the channeling
And the fact that if you use your skill on a mob that is not the “right type” it will do almost NO DAMAGE, I mean I would understand if it does not heal me, but no damage BRO com on…
Oh also the bone point thing… it has a physical reality… even weirder than fire ball… you wanna know why ? Because ENEMY can hit it, so if a mob does an aoe it will send your bone flying to oblivion…
With my current set up its garbage in pvp

Tl, dr: I’d rate featherfoot 11/10 because I freaking love the class but in reality… 6/10 way to circumstantial, but did I told you that mana=immortal ? And if you compare it so warlock consistency… 5/10

In the end I won’t lie sometime I just wish I could change to the cookie elem3 shenanigans. But welp I still love my char and he is still viable…ish.

In the end at high level the two things I see is wiz3 elem3 warlock, and I will now say without a doubt… take that path. People say the early is tedious, but the early game is easy, and really fast and you will spend a minimum amount of time compared to late game.
Then there is the crono 3 build, go there if you want to be a support char, because I do not see any thauma anymore like zero….

Conclusion: Go wiz3 elem3 warlock kids, or you WILL have regrets at some point.

3 Likes

Trying to use Blood Sucking without Surespell is a very, very bad idea. For solo, either use Sleep in advance, or take Surespell.

This ‘bone point thing’ is very good for solo gameplay, as it can draw aggro, it can withstand a lot of damage without consequences, it deals some damage and debuffs mobs, it stays for almost a minute, and you don’t even have to do anything but to cast it and walk away.

I think, I should make a guide on my FF build later.

1 Like

Nice i went wiz\pyro\linker2\sorc2 and i was looking what do for last circle.
Thinking about necro only for other pet. Now i know that i can forget feather

I would take the Wiz 3 Ele 3 path but they are going to get nerfed. I can just feel it…

Well honestly go wiz 3 elem 3 ma dude.
Don’t fear the nerf, let me explain you why.
First off imc is atm so busy fixing global server, balancing is not even an option.
Second if you look at the Korean patch, they only buff stuff, the nerfs are only on pvp side, and really don’t try to pvp in that game.
So I honestly think the probability of a nerf is really low, and if it happens it will be in a long time from now. The biggest thing they could nerf, is the 50% damage from wiz3, and if you think about it, the damage buff is retard insaine… And even with this nerf the class would be still viable worst case scenario you are on par with other build, but never below IMO.

Why would they nerf wiz 3 - ele 3? If they do that, then we only have left Archers to be the DPS class, cause swordies already suck as well as clerics most of the time. It’s not about nerfing wiz 3 - ele 3, is just to give more DPS options in wizard tree, cause there are so many support options that the only thing left is either Ele 3 (PvE) , Psycho 3 (PvP) or some Sorc and Linker variations which i dont really see benefits at all if u aim DPS purposes at the moment (not gonna discuss here). + 50% seems to be OP and so but is the only thing that helps overall terrible damage scaling from wizard spells and make them viable. I dont mind if they nerf it, but then give some usefulness to INT stats which seems pretty bad designed tbh.

What do you think of a build like Wiz2 Kino3 Linker FF for PVP?

Wiz2 for Surespell, Kino3 for CC, Linker for synergy with Kino and FF, and FF for debuffs and damage while they’re CC’d

How does linker synergize with Kino?

Hangman’s Knot -> Swap into Raise
Hangman’s Knot -> Psychic Pressure
Hangman’s Knot -> Gravity Pole
Hangman’s Knot -> Magnetic Force -> Sleep to keep em CC’d forever

Basically, group them and wreck them