Tree of Savior Forum

Best build for new player

Hello young fella, today i reached 268 .
And i quit the game because of the (i hope current) lack of circle reset.
Lets just say my char is not meta, and to the people that will said nub make research before play, i actully did, it just turns out the reallity is way worst than anticipated, and the reallity struck after 350h on the char.
So here is my advice for yall new player after 411h of the game:

Build one of the three class:

wiz3 > elem3 > warlock": it’s the best dps wizard build period and the best grind dps class. and it’s Earth Tower friendly (it’s the hardest dongeon of the game, if you are not meta don’t even think to do it).

Chrono 3: when you arrive at the eternal grind spot wish is 254 you will be more than welcome in most of the grind groupes. But you really start to be relevant at 230 at evac grind.

Tank: any meelee comp will do just take the circle that will give you taunt (swashbuckling)
If you have one of the above you should be fine and always find a groupe, atm the most demanded and rare is taunt class (well in my server anyway).

Honorable mention class:
cryo3: full cc build
Linker: only problem is at abby the last grind spot of the game some mob are immune to link…
Healer: i don’t know much about the healer class, just dont go full yolo dps lolz healer. But a healer class will always be wanted. And as long as you heal poeple will not give a ■■■■ how you build your char. (tho the class that can rez shure is a plus).
archer class: i don’t know the archer class at all but you will be the second most wanted dps (well as long as you build a meta dps archer build, yeah i am looking at you archer dude with bird, no body like you at end game lolz).

As for the rest, welp you will feel like the third weel, either because you are a non meta dps class and your dps will never match the meta one, and people will resent you for it.
Or you are a supp class but you do not provide as good supp as the other class wish is either CC or move speed (yeah i am looking at you thauma).

Have fun the game is really great, don’t let the lag get you down, and the forum haters too, i just dont have the strength to spend 400h more doing the exact same thing i already did by rerolling.

are you new?
buy acc?
/20char

What was your build? People accept every class for what i see atm even non meta ones maybe just not for earth tower.

wiz1 > pyro 2 > linker 1 > sorcerer 2 > featherfoot
i made a review on the build couple days ago, the idea of the build the research etc.

The problem is not really to find a groupe, because i can always make my own. It’s more that well every time i go grind, i feel like i am a burden for my groupe.
Best case scenario i deal half the damage of a elem3 cookie cutter (and i have REALLY good gear, and minimum 40% attribute on skill).
But i used to be still usefull thanks to linker, but with the immune mob at abby… yeah.

So i kind of take the spot of the supp on the groupe because of the lack of dps. But then i prevent my groupe to have chrono3. So again i feel bad for every one and i feel bad about my char.